Dont get it

Yeah, sounds like damn Republicans ... waddling along right behind their leader, Trump. Notice he "hired" himself a SCJ who verbally professes he doesn't believe in the President being subpoenaed and removed from office even though he did support impeaching Clinton in the 90's. I reckon Trump think's he's safe now.

Ummm....no if you saw the group of people...clearly not Repulicans

Ummm....no if you saw the group of people...clearly not Repulicans
has to be....most of your radicals and gun nuts and etc are from the right
how many times has trump preached violence?....just about everyday....so since he has become pres it is just a normal thing now

besides I'm sure if you just went up to them and told them you were armed and dangerous....they would listen

Yeah, sounds like damn Republicans ... waddling along right behind their leader, Trump. Notice he "hired" himself a SCJ who verbally professes he doesn't believe in the President being subpoenaed and removed from office even though he did support impeaching Clinton in the 90's. I reckon Trump think's he's safe now.

If he thinks that, he's probably right. Once Kavanaugh gets confirmed, and he certainly will, anything having to do with Trump's legal situation that goes to the Supreme Court will either not be heard (if that helps Trump) or be decided in Trump's favor. In a sick way you gotta hand it to this piece of *******...once one throws out any and all shreds of human decency, compassion, honor, self-restraint and any notion of justice, it kind of frees one up to do anything. This Kavanaugh has stated that only the Congress should have the ability to remove a president through the impeachment process, so that means that if a president controls the Congress, and this thing does, he is for all intents and purposes above the law. Yeah, that's the kind of SCJ we need...

If he thinks that, he's probably right. Once Kavanaugh gets confirmed, and he certainly will, anything having to do with Trump's legal situation that goes to the Supreme Court will either not be heard (if that helps Trump) or be decided in Trump's favor. In a sick way you gotta hand it to this piece of *******...once one throws out any and all shreds of human decency, compassion, honor, self-restraint and any notion of justice, it kind of frees one up to do anything. This Kavanaugh has stated that only the Congress should have the ability to remove a president through the impeachment process, so that means that if a president controls the Congress, and this thing does, he is for all intents and purposes above the law. Yeah, that's the kind of SCJ we need...

knowing what we now know...makes you wonder why he wasn't trumps first pick!
and that doesn't even go into his ruling against labor....against abortion and on and on....

don't think 2 of the repub's will vote for him...but have to worry about some dems in the red states

and that doesn't even go into his ruling against labor....against abortion and on and on....

don't think 2 of the repub's will vote for him...but have to worry about some dems in the red states

The guy is exactly the kind of justice we need....one that upholds the constitution and rules accordingly. Tell me why thats so bad.

has to be....most of your radicals and gun nuts and etc are from the right
how many times has trump preached violence?....just about everyday....so since he has become pres it is just a normal thing now

besides I'm sure if you just went up to them and told them you were armed and dangerous....they would listen

Really....well then u dont know whats going on here in western pa.

These are liberals and black lives matters people causing trouble and blocking roads and shutting down businesses.

The guy is exactly the kind of justice we need....one that upholds the constitution and rules accordingly. Tell me why thats so bad

you two would get along great...he is anti-union also!
that's one...….another.....he doesn't think a sitting president can be prosecuted for anything!
won't even go into Roe vs Wade
how about he was a big part of the Fla elect that just GAVE it to Busch!
and on and on......

you two would get along great...he is anti-union also!
that's one...….another.....he doesn't think a sitting president can be prosecuted for anything!
won't even go into Roe vs Wade
how about he was a big part of the Fla elect that just GAVE it to Busch!
and on and on......

Here is a quote about his philosphy of being a judge. Seems like the kind of guy i want.

Oh but i forgot you guys like judges who try and make laws not rule on them.

AirBrush_20180712161638.jpg

At the time Gorsuch was chosen Trump was still at the point of choosing what color the drapes were going to be in the oval office, so I'm sure he was (if this can even be conceived) more ignorant than he is now. But he knows (or more accurately, he has had it explained to him by someone WITH a brain) that there are now (or shortly will be) 6 justices who will fall right in line with however he wants them to rule.

Collins and Murkowski will vote to confirm, you can bet on it. If they went with Gorsuch they'll go with Kavanaugh.

And in this thread it looks like the definition of "upholding the Constitution" is sucking Trump's cock.

Last edited:
Here is a quote about his philosphy of being a judge. Seems like the kind of guy i want.

Oh but i forgot you guys like judges who try and make laws not rule on them.

View attachment 1973430

Wow...I guess you're not aware that every Supreme Court nominee has said that, right? Ginsberg said it, Kagan said it, Sotomayor said it...so I guess you are just as supportive of them, eh?

you don't know that

Sure he does, he heard it on Fox News. Let's see if I can remember how this goes...ah yes, Trump is their god, and Fox news is their bible. Their god's brain doesn't work well enough to construct a cogent tweet, so they have to defer to the gospel according to Fox.

Last edited:
At the time Gorsuch was chosen Trump was still at the point of choosing what color the drapes were going to be in the oval office, so I'm sure he was (if this can even be conceived) more ignorant than he is now. But he knows (or more accurately, he has had it explained to him by someone WITH a brain) that there are now (or shortly will be) 6 justices who will fall right in line with however he wants them to rule.

Collins and Murkowski will vote to confirm, you can bet on it. If they went with Gorsuch they'll go with Kavanaugh.

And in this thread it looks like the definition of "upholding the Constitution" is sucking Trump's cock.

Hope you are wrong on Collins and Murkowski...Collins seemed pretty firm....
and yes there are a few on here that "upholding the constitution" is just that!

Wow...I guess you're not aware that every Supreme Court nominee has said that, right? Ginsberg said it, Kagan said it, Sotomayor said it...so I guess you are just as supportive of them, eh?

Yeah so what is everyone complaining about with Trumps pick then. No different then any Democratic Presidents nominee.

Maybe this guy will actually rule by the constitution and i hope he does but that right there is what democrats dont like. They dont want a SCJ ruling that way. They want them to rule and interpret the constitution the way they think it should be not the way its written.

Maybe this guy will actually rule by the constitution

the key word there is MAYBE!
no one just follows the constitution...little hard since the people who wrote it aren't around to ask...…..so like any case in any court....it is what THAT person thinks it means!
so knumbskull if you go back and look at his past rulings you get an idea of how he is going to rule!
sorry I didn't use crayons so it would be easier to understand...….but that's the jist of it

here is one:
Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh could deal death blow to Obamacare

With the nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, President Donald Trump has now engaged all three branches of government in his fight to get rid of the Affordable Care Act and protections for people with pre-existing health conditions.
Kavanaugh made clear last year in a speech at the Heritage Foundation that he thinks the court was wrong to uphold the ACA's insurance mandate as constitutional. He has also said a president should be allowed to not enforce components of a law if he personally deems it unconstitutional (encouragement this president doesn’t need). There couldn’t be a more in-your-face threat to the ACA than from a Justice Kavanaugh.
In pursuit of his goal to ******* the ACA, Trump first tried Congress — making repeal the principal thrust of his first year in office. But legislators pay attention to popular opinion. And provisions that guarantee coverage for people with medical conditions and offer Medicaid to millions of lower income Americans turned out to be immensely important to the public. At least for this Congress, the legislative route to repealing the ACA failed.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...ugh-could-*******-obamacare-column/778695002/

key word there is heritage Foundation...ever hear of them doing anything for the working people?

Here's Where Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Stands on Key Women's Issues
https://www.glamour.com/story/where-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaugh-stands-womens-issues

Kavanaugh’s Labor, Employment Rulings Would Mostly Echo Kennedy

U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh would likely continue Justice Anthony Kennedy ‘s legacy of siding with the conservative justices in labor, employment, and benefits cases, though he may diverge from his predecessor’s views on gay bias.
https://news.bloomberglaw.com/emplo...-employment-rulings-would-mostly-echo-kennedy

Brett Kavanaugh Ruled Against Workers When No One Else Did

In 2005, a group of workers at a meatpacking plant in Brooklyn voted to join a union. Their employer, a kosher meat wholesaler called Agri Processor, fought the organizing effort as best it could. Once the workers were unionized, the company refused to bargain, arguing that most of them weren’t covered by collective bargaining law because they were undocumented immigrants.
Ultimately, neither the National Labor Relations Board nor the majority of judges on a panel for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit agreed with Agri Processor. The only one who did was Brett Kavanaugh, the circuit judge who wrote a dissent in the case and is now President Donald Trump’s nominee to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...d-against-workers_us_5b454316e4b048036ea39006

there are a lot more....you look them up....there is NO GOOD reason to support his dirty ass!

Last edited:
the key word there is MAYBE!
no one just follows the constitution...little hard since the people who wrote it aren't around to ask...…..so like any case in any court....it is what THAT person thinks it means!
so knumbskull if you go back and look at his past rulings you get an idea of how he is going to rule!
sorry I didn't use crayons so it would be easier to understand...….but that's the jist of it

here is one:
Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh could deal death blow to Obamacare

With the nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, President Donald Trump has now engaged all three branches of government in his fight to get rid of the Affordable Care Act and protections for people with pre-existing health conditions.
Kavanaugh made clear last year in a speech at the Heritage Foundation that he thinks the court was wrong to uphold the ACA's insurance mandate as constitutional. He has also said a president should be allowed to not enforce components of a law if he personally deems it unconstitutional (encouragement this president doesn’t need). There couldn’t be a more in-your-face threat to the ACA than from a Justice Kavanaugh.
In pursuit of his goal to ******* the ACA, Trump first tried Congress — making repeal the principal thrust of his first year in office. But legislators pay attention to popular opinion. And provisions that guarantee coverage for people with medical conditions and offer Medicaid to millions of lower income Americans turned out to be immensely important to the public. At least for this Congress, the legislative route to repealing the ACA failed.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...ugh-could-*******-obamacare-column/778695002/

key word there is heritage Foundation...ever hear of them doing anything for the working people?

Here's Where Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Stands on Key Women's Issues
https://www.glamour.com/story/where-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaugh-stands-womens-issues

Kavanaugh’s Labor, Employment Rulings Would Mostly Echo Kennedy

U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh would likely continue Justice Anthony Kennedy ‘s legacy of siding with the conservative justices in labor, employment, and benefits cases, though he may diverge from his predecessor’s views on gay bias.
https://news.bloomberglaw.com/emplo...-employment-rulings-would-mostly-echo-kennedy

Brett Kavanaugh Ruled Against Workers When No One Else Did

In 2005, a group of workers at a meatpacking plant in Brooklyn voted to join a union. Their employer, a kosher meat wholesaler called Agri Processor, fought the organizing effort as best it could. Once the workers were unionized, the company refused to bargain, arguing that most of them weren’t covered by collective bargaining law because they were undocumented immigrants.
Ultimately, neither the National Labor Relations Board nor the majority of judges on a panel for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit agreed with Agri Processor. The only one who did was Brett Kavanaugh, the circuit judge who wrote a dissent in the case and is now President Donald Trump’s nominee to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...d-against-workers_us_5b454316e4b048036ea39006

there are a lot more....you look them up....there is NO GOOD reason to support his dirty ass!

Well i mostly agree with his rulings. Not on all things but i am anti obamacare and anti union

Well i mostly agree with his rulings. Not on all things but i am anti obamacare and anti union

and you work in a union shop with health care....provided by workers paying dues and fighting for those benefits...you have serious issues!

I paid union dues for about 15 years and was proud of it!...until better things came along ( sitting in a chair doing sales)

there once was a time if you worked in my shop you would have needed a ride home every night...flat tires...superglued door locks and etc until you just went some place else to work!
but your party has fixed all that and flat out fucked the American workers...….notice work hours are now longer?...benefits not near as good?...no increase in pay in how long?

one of the bad things about unions....gave the worker to much and now he thinks the right is going to take care of him

Last edited:
and you work in a union shop with health care....provided by workers paying dues and fighting for those benefits...you have serious issues!

I paid union dues for about 15 years and was proud of it!...until better things came along ( sitting in a chair doing sales)

there once was a time if you worked in my shop you would have needed a ride home every night...flat tires...superglued door locks and etc until you just went some place else to work!
but your party has fixed all that and flat out fucked the American workers...….notice work hours are now longer?...benefits not near as good?...no increase in pay in how long?

one of the bad things about unions....gave the worker to much and now he thinks the right is going to take care of him

Dude your living in the past.....the best pay i ever made and best benefits i ever made were in a non union shop. I work in a union shop but i am not union...i am a salaried employee. I wouldnt join a union if they asked me to.

Yeah if that stuff happened to my car there would be some ass beatings happening to the first person i caught. Thats the kind of bullshit i dont like about unions. They think they have the right to do whatever they want.

I had this very conversation with a young union employee who informed me one year when it looked like they might strike that if i crossed the picket line he would damage my car. Now this was with a guy i worked with every day. I was kind of shocked...i politely told him i had no intention of crossing any picket line but if my car were to get damaged by him he better be ready to get his ass kicked cause i dont play games like that.

Unions have long outlived their usefulness. Especially public sector unions. Making crazy pay and ridiculous benefits off of taxpayer money....total bullshit.

Back