Dont get it

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
I live in the greater Pittsburgh area and this latest shooting of a black unarmed young who was running from police makes me question peoples sanity. First let me say the police office was in the wrong i believe and i am pretty sure he will be charged but the people out there sayimg how this kid was such a model citizen and a kind hearted kid baffles me.

The facts say otherwise....he was inside a car that was involved in a drive by shooting...the car was pulled over and the driver was on the ground and being handcuffed by police. He decides to jump out and run and was then shot. He was found with an empty magazine on him and 2 semi auto hanguns were found in the car.

Now they are saying there is video of him actually firing a gun from the car earlier that night at another person.

So while i agree the shooting was probably not justified let not pretend the kid was a choir boy. Oh and he was 17

I actually heard someone on the news say that these ******* need something to do.....hahahaha.....something to do???

I have been bored before but committing drive by's.???

You are honestly comparing to cultures that are so different it might as well be 2 different countries.

Michael Brown in STL is very similar. By definition assaulted a store owner and stole from that store. Officer shot him.

Types of education and fathers not being in a home are the reason. When Clinton signed the law made stronger sentences for petty crime took 70% of black fathers out of the home. Add gangs, poor education system, and poverty it became a system setup to make them fail. Add that to the fair equal housing act to roped most blacks into a confined area. Easier to control. It literally created WWII area ghettos for blacks.

Blacks are setup to fail. Failing schools, no sense of family with a ******* in the home, poor income all set it up for what is going on.

You are honestly comparing to cultures that are so different it might as well be 2 different countries.

Michael Brown in STL is very similar. By definition assaulted a store owner and stole from that store. Officer shot him.

Types of education and fathers not being in a home are the reason. When Clinton signed the law made stronger sentences for petty crime took 70% of black fathers out of the home. Add gangs, poor education system, and poverty it became a system setup to make them fail. Add that to the fair equal housing act to roped most blacks into a confined area. Easier to control. It literally created WWII area ghettos for blacks.

Blacks are setup to fail. Failing schools, no sense of family with a ******* in the home, poor income all set it up for what is going on.

Yeah but i dont always buy the they are setup to fail....this kid was supposedly a good student....got good grades...not sure his home situation but the way they talked he had his head on straight, he did volunteer work..etc. ...so why are you out in a car doing a drive by and then running from police.....and WHY is nobody talking about that. Why?

They act like he was walking home from church and the police just killed him.

I dont get it

Best I can figure is playing people. Keeping people occupied. Having them fight against each other truth vs. opinion. Blurring the lines of right and wrong.

...so why are you out in a car doing a drive by and then running from police.....and WHY is nobody talking about that. Why?
I imagine its because the law doesn't wish to prejudge the boy and jeopardies the case. The case is maturing by the hour, now. Match some spent bullets up with the guns in that car, and "bingo" ... hard to deny he was not involved and why he ran.
lets not pretend the kid was a choir boy.
Yeah, kind of reminds you of Trump & his administration, doesn't it? ;)

I imagine its because the law doesn't wish to prejudge the boy and jeopardies the case. The case is maturing by the hour, now. Match some spent bullets up with the guns in that car, and "bingo" ... hard to deny he was not involved and why he ran.

Yeah, kind of reminds you of Trump & his administration, doesn't it? ;)

Its not the law i am talking about its the everday people they interview. They read the same things i do so they know the story too.

I think they have video of him with the gun.

@Alanm, I don't know if you've seen this or not:

36064579_10212358252015327_8000723267205726208_n.jpg

As you know by now, he was innocent of the driveby that started the whole thing and people rushed to judge before all the facts were known. Rosfeld never should have tried to make arrests without backup. Ive been pulled over for traffic violation and there has always been a backup...and i was always the only person in the car

As you know by now, he was innocent of the driveby that started the whole thing and people rushed to judge before all the facts were known. Rosfeld never should have tried to make arrests without backup. Ive been pulled over for traffic violation and there has always been a backup...and i was always the only person in the car

Hold on....the cop should not have shot him I agree and he should have waited for backup but let's not pretend this kid was a choir boy.

He was 17....2 handguns were found in the car...one was a 9mm, which was found under the front passenger seat...right where he was sitting. Also read they found an empty 9mm mag on his body. Granted the 40. Caliber gun his buddy used from the back seat was the one that committed the drive by. But if your 17 and carrying a gun which it's reasonable to believe he was...then your already a criminal. So he wasn't innocent in this drive by. He was an accomplice. But I will agree he didnt deserve to be killed.

Hold on....the cop should not have shot him I agree and he should have waited for backup but let's not pretend this kid was a choir boy.

He was 17....2 handguns were found in the car...one was a 9mm, which was found under the front passenger seat...right where he was sitting. Also read they found an empty 9mm mag on his body. Granted the 40. Caliber gun his buddy used from the back seat was the one that committed the drive by. But if your 17 and carrying a gun which it's reasonable to believe he was...then your already a criminal. So he wasn't innocent in this drive by. He was an accomplice. But I will agree he didnt deserve to be killed.
So what should happen to the police involved?

I live in the greater Pittsburgh area and this latest shooting of a black unarmed young who was running from police makes me question peoples sanity

did you start this thread just to keep the feud's going?
every thread you have started has turned into a pissing contest of some kind
I agree with what you are saying...….but that just opens the door for....?????

did you start this thread just to keep the feud's going?
every thread you have started has turned into a pissing contest of some kind
I agree with what you are saying...….but that just opens the door for....?????

I started the thread because I don't understand the mentality of people that act like this kid who got killed was just minding his own business and the cops killed him.

I have heard NOBODY talk about what he was doing at that age in a car with a kid who was already a criminal and why was he running from the police.

Then the cop got charged with ******* and still people are protesting.....protesting what???The cop got charged as he should.

More protests again today....blocking traffic and shutting down a major highway. Thats ridiculous...the cop has been arrested and charged, why u still protesting. u wanna protest...do it on the sidewalk. Then they get pissed off when someone tries to drive through them. Who the fuck are these self important idiots that think they can just shutdown major highways and get people to do whatever they want. Worse yet the police are doing nothing.

Who the fuck are these self important idiots that think they can just shutdown major highways and get people to do whatever they want.

they are just protesters...….you need to stop and get out....go over to that crowd and express your feelings
Note: preprogram 911 on your cell phone before you do!

wellllllll ….******* happens

These are the same type of people as those in NJ who are protesting the shooting of the guy who attacked the Atlantic city police officer during a traffic stop which the guy wasnt even involved in....he came out of nowhere and tried to stab the cop....so the cop shot him and people protested....um are you fucking kidding me. These people apparently dont care about laws and dont care about right or wrong.

These people apparently dont care about laws and dont care about right or wrong.
Yeah, sounds like damn Republicans ... waddling along right behind their leader, Trump. Notice he "hired" himself a SCJ who verbally professes he doesn't believe in the President being subpoenaed and removed from office even though he did support impeaching Clinton in the 90's. I reckon Trump think's he's safe now.

Back