Doing a Cuck Hubby

I disagree about this making those involved Bisexual or Gay no matter there position when the sex act takes place. In the First place anal is anal no matter whether its a mans ass or a womans its still ass so a black man with his cock in an ass could not differentiate as to whether he is fucking a man are woman if he was blindfolded so that along with the fact that black men In my opinion have the right to fuck anything they want releives them from such name calling . As for the white guy he may or may not be gay or bisexual since most if not all Gays or Bisexual do not care if the guy is white or black then I would agree that most likely they are Gay if like me they are only willing to do this for black's because they completely and totally believe in the superiority of black males then they or not gay just willing subjects for black men.
I agree with this. I don't know why so many on here have to see sexuality in such black and white (no pun intended), gay/straight terms. Are guys who get raped in prison gay? Some might be, some might realize that they are gay or bi after it happens. Are the bulls in prison all gay? I doubt it, I think most are just trying to do a combination of showing dominance and get their nuts off. Most of the guys here in this thread that are pro sucking or getting fucked by bulls are just into it for the thrill of the humiliation that is being dominated. For me, I think male faces are ugly. But being dominated and used in the context of what we're talking about in this thread is hot to me.

I like that my hubby is bi. I had never seen two guys having sex before meeting my husband. Watching him suck another man was awesome, but seeing him topped by a big cocked black man who went into my hubby's ass balls deep was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. Seeing the tears of joys rolling down my hubby's cheeks as he moaned and yelled for more was fulfilling. I liked knowing that my hubby was experiencing the same amazing sex I have with men.

I like that my hubby has as much appreciation for other men's cocks as I do. And seeing him topped by another man makes me love him even more. He is able to take more anally than I can. And often when the men want to do me anally, I refer them to my hubby who gets off on being a girl. I like that my hubby can become my girlfriend when I am with other men.

When I can lie next to my husband and our legs are wrapped around each others and we are both being pounded at the same time, I feel a connection with him on so much a higher level.

I think that men who can allow their inner girl to come out are just as, if not more, masculine than men who can't or wont. And I feel that a bull who can consider a husband, and treat a husband like, a girl is the most valuable.

I am not saying that a husband has to be a sissy, nor do I believe that him being a girl makes him a sissy. I believe it makes him more of a man than if he didn't.
Oh my goodness, you must have a very lucky and happy husband!

I agree with this. I don't know why so many on here have to see sexuality in such black and white (no pun intended), gay/straight terms. Are guys who get raped in prison gay? Some might be, some might realize that they are gay or bi after it happens. Are the bulls in prison all gay? I doubt it, I think most are just trying to do a combination of showing dominance and get their nuts off. Most of the guys here in this thread that are pro sucking or getting fucked by bulls are just into it for the thrill of the humiliation that is being dominated. For me, I think male faces are ugly. But being dominated and used in the context of what we're talking about in this thread is hot to me.

A pretty much agree with this. I too find it hot because of the dominance/submission angle. Overall I do not find men attractive and would never want a romantic relationship with a man. Getting fucked or sucking a bull would simply be acts of submission to him. To me it is the ultimate way to be submissive. He would have taken my gf sexually, proving he was a superior lover for her, and he will have made me suck and take him showing his power over me.

Back