Doing a Cuck Hubby

I started sucking cock after the wife & her lover got me cleaning up her creampie and cleaning off his cock. We all found out I liked it and I started sucking cock as much as possible. After a few years of this she and I split so she could live with him. She also found out I was having sex with a former lover of hers. Now I suck cock as much as I can. Black cock is my first choice but when I get really hungry for cum I'll suck just about any cock.

I was not sure at first about even fluffing the bull or cream pie eating but based on my ex's constant wish started it Nd for used to the taste

Cleaning the bull came next and loved it as it was typically covered in her juices

Fluffing was the the next logical step

And now have had bull fuck me bb and make me sick them claren afterwards

Especially one younger bull who is always do horny and wants a hole to fuck

He is big but cums quickly and big loads too yes have had cum dripping from my ass as I am sucking him clean

I anjoy it started out as pleasing wife and now very much like and enjoy

Not all bulls will want it

Fluffing and clean up for them both is a lot more common practice

Even had locked cum dripping from her freshly fucked ass once

Drove them both crazy he got hard and started pounding her again after watching me lick her cream
Pie oozing from her freshly fucked ass

My Chuck husband sucks BBC and will clean them and me also. We have shared sucking BBC. But having him get ass fucked is not something I want. The fucking is my job, his is to serve me and my bull orally. If he is patient I will let him eat a load. But I would like to see him suck off a group of black men.

My wife and I meet this college guy that was black and into older ladies so we invited him over one night and is was so hot watching her with this guy, he had 9 inches but it was slender so she took it pretty good. Well he bacame a regular and we had a few meetings. Then one night my wife suggested that I help her suck his cock, he agreed to it so I thought what the hell, its that good for her let me see what the fuss is about. I jumped in the mix and and started licking on his balls worked my way up till I took his cock in my mouth, something came over me and I fell in love with his black cock. I found out that I can deep throat a 9 inch cock and that I love cum and eventially I found out that I can take one in my ass and damn it feels good. He has since moved away and we haven't found another bull to satisfy the both of us.
You lucky dude!

Tauri,

Thanks for your question. Hubby lost his cherry to my best Black Bull. Hubby screamed at the pain but all that did was make the Bull grab his hips and fuck him harder. Afterwards, hubby just laid on the floor in the ******* position while cum leaked from his stretched asshole. My Bull said he loved doing that to him. Since then My Black Bull has fucked hubby 5 or 6 times. I noticed my Bull really gets into fucking hubby. It is like a punishment.

The last few times I made hubby lick my pussy while he got fucked.

But, I do fuck three white guys, only all 3 at the same time, each has a huge cock, And they work hubby over something awful at times. All three will fuck his mouth, then fuck me, and finish on him. Sometimes he gets more cum from them than I do. But they really work him over.

I admit it is a turn on to be sucking and fucking two big cocks while watching a third cock rip hubbys ass open.
Sounds like a fucking awesome time!

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?

we have discussed it and are now seeing a Bull that will make it happen

Was that a tough find?
Sir, thanks for the note. Often the bulls we have met are not into it, truly dominant or even open to oral. I have been denied access to the wife for a few years now so servicing her and her lover is a real treat. Strap on trained and her collared sub we are both waiting the next meeting to see how it goes... he has expressed an interest in ownership, something we both want.

Sir, thanks for the note. Often the bulls we have met are not into it, truly dominant or even open to oral. I have been denied access to the wife for a few years now so servicing her and her lover is a real treat. Strap on trained and her collared sub we are both waiting the next meeting to see how it goes... he has expressed an interest in ownership, something we both want.

That's something you and the wife would enjoy together as one.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/01/black-owned-initiation.html

e2cafd15.jpg

Back