Doing a Cuck Hubby

To answer the question..ohh yess.. I learned to love Black seed from the gallons I have swallowed over the years.. the desire to be honored with being able to receive direct from the source becomes natural. I have no resistance or hesitation to worship a Beautiful Big Black Cock. Our current Bull has taken my virginity while my beautiful wife watched, and loved it (almost as much as I did).

Personally I think its important for a Bull to at the very least have the wifes cuckold clean him..at the very least. This accomplishes several important things. First and foremost it shows everyone who is the Alpha. Kinda hard for a married cuckold to ever be able to try and cock block him once that has been performed. It is also very bonding between the cuckold and his wife. They both now understand the true pleasure a Black Man gives them.

I can only speak for myself here, but what I get out of being cuckolded by my wife is a bit complicated. First off, I get the satisfaction of seeing my wife in ecstacy. It's not simply that she's getting better sex... granted, it's definitely more intense, but we have satisfying sex when she's not with a bull.
There was nothing broken in our love life before we started doing this. It's more accurate to say I derive pleasure from witnessing her pleasure. Look up the word "compersion." That word definitely applies in our marriage, but even that's not the whole picture.

I was submissive and my wife started keeping me in chastity long before she made the leap into cuckolding me. Tease and denial isn't truly about sexual inadequacy. For me anyway, it's about being kept in a constant state of arousal and desire for my wife. Whenever men get a full release, chemicals flood the brain that create a sense of satisfaction, and the chase is over. This is where we get the stereotype that men will roll over and go to sleep without cuddling it making sure his wife is satisfied. In practice I don't think most men are completely that cliché, but being teases and denied orgasm can keep a man constantly in the heightened, horny state of arousal that you might experience from intense foreplay, right up to the moments before climax. Being denied that release can obviously be frustrating, but it can also make a man laser focused on serving his partner. Taking away the possibly of release, or at least making it more rare and never guaranteed, means that climax is no longer the man's goal during sex. When I've been pent up for a couple of weeks and have come to expect that sexual activity more than likely won't involve an orgasm for me, my entire goal shifts from my own pleasure to the exclusive pleasure of my wife. I want to keep massaging her, worshipping her, kissing her, licking her, fingering her, devouring her and even fucking her (if she decides she wants to unlock me), for as long as I possibly can, relishing every single movement she makes. I react to every muscle she flexes, every change in the quickness of her breath, every word or gutteral sound that escapes her lips. My goal becomes exclusively to have her writhing and panting and screaming and bucking against me for as long as she will allow me to do it, and her satisfaction is my reward. I cum only if/when she tells me to.

So for us, cuckoldry was a logical next step to take from chastity and femdom kink. We describe our marriage as a female led relationship (flr), so my position as her submissive is pretty much constant. Having long been the dominant one in our relationship, she wanted to be able to explore her own submissive side, but it just never felt authentic for me to switch roles and try to dominate her. She does not see me as dominant, she sees me as her sub, and a lot of our play involves weeks of teasing, so even if we could "pretend" and switch roles, she'd lose all the progress she's made in breaking me and making me her slave, so it made more sense to outsource. By selling other men, she could sell men that are nothing like me or the role I have in our relationship. She could indulge in her long held attraction to black men, she could play with men who spend the bulk of their free time in the gym or fucking, making them ideal playmates, even though that's not what she needs in a life partner at all. She doesn't wish I spent all my time working out, she likes that I'm an attentive caretaker, co-parent committed to selflessly raising our children, and a full partner in running our household, our finances, etc. She likes that much of my free time is spent being an artist, programmer, etc. That's not to say I don't take care of myself or that she wants me to be out of shape, or that she doesn't want to be with men who aren't two dimensional, simple, beefcakes... balance is important and she's not shallow at all, I'm just saying that what she enjoys in a sexual partner is sometimes very different from what she appreciates most about me as her life partner.

Once she started fucking black men, ranging from pretty good to impeccable shape, from mildly assertive to extremely dominant, from slightly above average endowment to obscenely hung, she developed a newfound appreciation for what being submissive feels like and what I get out of it, and she became a much more engaged and creative Domme. So that has been a very tangible benefit I get from being her cuck. Our femdom play has been taken up several notches. I've also watched her do things with other men that she's never done with me. A lot of people (perhaps understandably) wonder why I don't demand she do them with me, but again it comes back to authenticity. Acting the way she does with her bulls isn't a conscious decision, it's a natural reaction to being with men like them. It's not a natural reaction to the way I play with her. So she could, for example, decide to be nice and give me more blowjobs, but that isn't the same thing as the way she hungrily worships and devours and gags on the big cocks of her strong, black bulls. You can't fake that hunger, and we never even would have known it existed within her if we hadn't decided to explore this path together. Cuckoldry has helped my wife develop and explore a whole new side of herself, and getting to see that in her is an extremely erotic and rewarding experience for me. It's not always easy, and there are moments of breathtaking jealousy, but clearly it adds a whole new level of intensity to our tease and denial play, it allows her to explore both sides of the spectrum from dominant to submissive, it's great for her confidence to have so much fantastic sex, sneaking away for a naughty tryst here and there reduces her stress and makes her happier at home, it lets us experience new dynamics we never had before, it's necessarily increased our communication and attentiveness to each other's desires and needs, and has generally helped us truly grow as a couple.

We're not damaging our relationship, and nothing she does makes "a little bit of me die" and I certainly don't "lose a little bit of love and respect for her," as your Kik friend describes. Quite the opposite. It's complicated, it's hard to explain, and it's not something I recommend to everyone, but it's made our marriage stronger than it was before. You know the expression, "if you love something, set it free?" Imagine how much faith you would have in your relationship if you literally put it to the test like that on a regular basis. My wife has every bit of freedom she could possibly want and she always comes back to me. Not everyone is cut out for it, but I absolutely love her more than anything and am reminded daily how lucky I am to have a partner that understands, accepts, cares for, supports and appreciates me the way she does, and I absolutely love helping make sure she gets to enjoy whatever she wants.
Very well said and explained

I can only speak for myself here, but what I get out of being cuckolded by my wife is a bit complicated. First off, I get the satisfaction of seeing my wife in ecstacy. It's not simply that she's getting better sex... granted, it's definitely more intense, but we have satisfying sex when she's not with a bull.
There was nothing broken in our love life before we started doing this. It's more accurate to say I derive pleasure from witnessing her pleasure. Look up the word "compersion." That word definitely applies in our marriage, but even that's not the whole picture.

I was submissive and my wife started keeping me in chastity long before she made the leap into cuckolding me. Tease and denial isn't truly about sexual inadequacy. For me anyway, it's about being kept in a constant state of arousal and desire for my wife. Whenever men get a full release, chemicals flood the brain that create a sense of satisfaction, and the chase is over. This is where we get the stereotype that men will roll over and go to sleep without cuddling it making sure his wife is satisfied. In practice I don't think most men are completely that cliché, but being teases and denied orgasm can keep a man constantly in the heightened, horny state of arousal that you might experience from intense foreplay, right up to the moments before climax. Being denied that release can obviously be frustrating, but it can also make a man laser focused on serving his partner. Taking away the possibly of release, or at least making it more rare and never guaranteed, means that climax is no longer the man's goal during sex. When I've been pent up for a couple of weeks and have come to expect that sexual activity more than likely won't involve an orgasm for me, my entire goal shifts from my own pleasure to the exclusive pleasure of my wife. I want to keep massaging her, worshipping her, kissing her, licking her, fingering her, devouring her and even fucking her (if she decides she wants to unlock me), for as long as I possibly can, relishing every single movement she makes. I react to every muscle she flexes, every change in the quickness of her breath, every word or gutteral sound that escapes her lips. My goal becomes exclusively to have her writhing and panting and screaming and bucking against me for as long as she will allow me to do it, and her satisfaction is my reward. I cum only if/when she tells me to.

So for us, cuckoldry was a logical next step to take from chastity and femdom kink. We describe our marriage as a female led relationship (flr), so my position as her submissive is pretty much constant. Having long been the dominant one in our relationship, she wanted to be able to explore her own submissive side, but it just never felt authentic for me to switch roles and try to dominate her. She does not see me as dominant, she sees me as her sub, and a lot of our play involves weeks of teasing, so even if we could "pretend" and switch roles, she'd lose all the progress she's made in breaking me and making me her slave, so it made more sense to outsource. By selling other men, she could sell men that are nothing like me or the role I have in our relationship. She could indulge in her long held attraction to black men, she could play with men who spend the bulk of their free time in the gym or fucking, making them ideal playmates, even though that's not what she needs in a life partner at all. She doesn't wish I spent all my time working out, she likes that I'm an attentive caretaker, co-parent committed to selflessly raising our children, and a full partner in running our household, our finances, etc. She likes that much of my free time is spent being an artist, programmer, etc. That's not to say I don't take care of myself or that she wants me to be out of shape, or that she doesn't want to be with men who aren't two dimensional, simple, beefcakes... balance is important and she's not shallow at all, I'm just saying that what she enjoys in a sexual partner is sometimes very different from what she appreciates most about me as her life partner.

Once she started fucking black men, ranging from pretty good to impeccable shape, from mildly assertive to extremely dominant, from slightly above average endowment to obscenely hung, she developed a newfound appreciation for what being submissive feels like and what I get out of it, and she became a much more engaged and creative Domme. So that has been a very tangible benefit I get from being her cuck. Our femdom play has been taken up several notches. I've also watched her do things with other men that she's never done with me. A lot of people (perhaps understandably) wonder why I don't demand she do them with me, but again it comes back to authenticity. Acting the way she does with her bulls isn't a conscious decision, it's a natural reaction to being with men like them. It's not a natural reaction to the way I play with her. So she could, for example, decide to be nice and give me more blowjobs, but that isn't the same thing as the way she hungrily worships and devours and gags on the big cocks of her strong, black bulls. You can't fake that hunger, and we never even would have known it existed within her if we hadn't decided to explore this path together. Cuckoldry has helped my wife develop and explore a whole new side of herself, and getting to see that in her is an extremely erotic and rewarding experience for me. It's not always easy, and there are moments of breathtaking jealousy, but clearly it adds a whole new level of intensity to our tease and denial play, it allows her to explore both sides of the spectrum from dominant to submissive, it's great for her confidence to have so much fantastic sex, sneaking away for a naughty tryst here and there reduces her stress and makes her happier at home, it lets us experience new dynamics we never had before, it's necessarily increased our communication and attentiveness to each other's desires and needs, and has generally helped us truly grow as a couple.

We're not damaging our relationship, and nothing she does makes "a little bit of me die" and I certainly don't "lose a little bit of love and respect for her," as your Kik friend describes. Quite the opposite. It's complicated, it's hard to explain, and it's not something I recommend to everyone, but it's made our marriage stronger than it was before. You know the expression, "if you love something, set it free?" Imagine how much faith you would have in your relationship if you literally put it to the test like that on a regular basis. My wife has every bit of freedom she could possibly want and she always comes back to me. Not everyone is cut out for it, but I absolutely love her more than anything and am reminded daily how lucky I am to have a partner that understands, accepts, cares for, supports and appreciates me the way she does, and I absolutely love helping make sure she gets to enjoy whatever she wants.

J&H, this might have been the best description of a female led relationship I’ve ever read. I still would never do any of the ******* but now I have a greater understanding of what we are talking about. Thanks

I can only speak for myself here, but what I get out of being cuckolded by my wife is a bit complicated. First off, I get the satisfaction of seeing my wife in ecstacy. It's not simply that she's getting better sex... granted, it's definitely more intense, but we have satisfying sex when she's not with a bull. There was nothing broken in our love life before we started doing this. It's more accurate to say I derive pleasure from witnessing her pleasure. Look up the word "compersion." That word definitely applies in our marriage, but even that's not the whole picture.

I was submissive and my wife started keeping me in chastity long before she made the leap into cuckolding me. Tease and denial isn't truly about sexual inadequacy. For me anyway, it's about being kept in a constant state of arousal and desire for my wife. Whenever men get a full release, chemicals flood the brain that create a sense of satisfaction, and the chase is over. This is where we get the stereotype that men will roll over and go to sleep without cuddling or making sure his wife is satisfied. In practice I don't think most men are completely that cliché, but being teased and denied orgasm can keep a man constantly in the heightened, horny state of arousal that you might experience from intense foreplay, right up to the moments before climax. Being denied that release can obviously be frustrating, but it can also make a man laser focused on serving his partner. Taking away the possibly of release, or at least making it more rare and never guaranteed, means that climax is no longer the man's goal during sex. When I've been pent up for a couple of weeks and have come to expect that sexual activity more than likely won't involve an orgasm for me, my entire goal shifts from my own pleasure to the exclusive pleasure of my wife. I want to keep massaging her, worshipping her, kissing her, licking her, fingering her, devouring her and even fucking her (if she decides she wants to unlock me), for as long as I possibly can, relishing every single movement she makes. I react to every muscle she flexes, every change in the quickness of her breath, every word or gutteral sound that escapes her lips. My goal becomes exclusively to have her writhing and panting and screaming and bucking against me for as long as she will allow me to do it, and her satisfaction is my reward. I cum only if/when she tells me to.

So for us, cuckoldry was a logical next step to take from chastity and femdom kink. We describe our marriage as a female led relationship (flr), so my position as her submissive is pretty much constant. Having long been the dominant one in our relationship, she wanted to be able to explore her own submissive side, but it just never felt authentic for me to switch roles and try to dominate her. She does not see me as dominant, she sees me as her sub. A lot of our play involves weeks of teasing, so even if we could "pretend" and switch roles, she'd lose all the progress she's made in breaking me and making me her slave. It just made more sense to outsource. When she started seeking other men, she gravitated toward men that are nothing like me or the role I have in our relationship. She could indulge in her long held attraction to black men, she could play with men who spend the bulk of their free time in the gym or fucking, making them ideal playmates, even though that's not what she needs in a life partner at all. She doesn't wish I spent all my time working out, she likes that I'm an attentive caretaker, co-parent committed to selflessly raising our children, and a full partner in running our household, our finances, etc. She likes that much of my free time is spent being an artist, programmer, etc. That's not to say I don't take care of myself or that she wants me to be out of shape, or that she doesn't want to be with men who aren't two dimensional, simple, beefcakes... balance is important and she's not shallow at all, I'm just saying that what she enjoys in a sexual partner is sometimes very different from what she appreciates most about me as her life partner.

Once she started fucking black men, ranging from pretty good physical shape to impeccably sculpted, from mildly assertive to extremely dominant, from slightly above average endowment to obscenely hung, she developed a newfound appreciation for what being submissive feels like and what I get out of it, and she became a much more engaged and creative Domme. So that has been a very tangible benefit I get from being her cuck. Our femdom play has been taken up several notches. I've also watched her do things with other men that she's never done with me. A lot of people (perhaps understandably) wonder why I don't demand she do them with me, but again it comes back to authenticity. I am her sub, and she acts accordingly with me. Acting the way she does with her bulls isn't a conscious decision, it's a natural reaction to being with men like them. It's not her natural reaction to the way I play with her. So she could, for example, decide to be nice and give me more blowjobs, but that isn't the same thing as the way she hungrily worships and devours and gags on the big cocks of her strong, black bulls. You can't fake that hunger, and we never even would have known it existed within her if we hadn't decided to explore this path together. Cuckoldry has helped my wife develop and explore a whole new side of herself, and getting to see that in her is an extremely erotic and rewarding experience for me. It's not always easy, and there are moments of breathtaking jealousy, but clearly it adds a whole new level of intensity to our tease and denial play, it allows her to explore both sides of the spectrum from dominant to submissive, it's great for her confidence to have so much fantastic sex, sneaking away for a naughty tryst here and there reduces her stress and makes her happier at home, it lets us experience new dynamics we never had before, it's necessarily increased our communication and attentiveness to each other's desires and needs, and has generally helped us truly grow as a couple.

JemmaNyebi

thank you so much for explaining it the way you did. So I see from your explanation its not for me. at all the cuck role I guess, I'm with you on most things but I would never put my enjoyment in someone else hand. Like you cant or dont want to cum all the time. Nobody is going to tell me when I can cum or not. They both bull her get to have fun orgasm when they want. I just couldn't do it.

I can see I'm too in control, possessive not quite to the point of jealousy (if my wife wanted another man Id say fine go be with him but we are through) and I would just go out and find another woman right away. Sound arrogant I know but every few months I practice this go some bar aways away of where live and see if I still got and pickup strange women that's a fucking thrill too. And I'm too dominant and bossy to be any good at being a cuck.

Now have you ever been the true dominant one in beginning of your relationship or been more beta your whole life or did this gradually happen?

I have been on the other side as a defacto-bull. The first time sort of turned into a bi mmf threeway instead of a mfm straight threeway. It was truly an ego boosting experience so know what other bulls get out of this dynamic. She made him sit in the corner and strip naked beat his dick as me and her started making out he did have a smaller than avg cock ( mine is not porn star size but above average curved just right to hit g-spot riding me best. )

And as we were 69 ing, with her on top facing my cock, I kept eating her out and she said to him when my cock was rock hard, "you wish you had a real man's cock like him don't you? she than said get over her and get a closer look and next thing I know she said to him get closer and she pulled him closer until his mouth was right over my cock he was struggling not to suck it. But she said suck his cock or we are done. She shoved his mouth on my cock she came a few times from watching her man suck my cock. Then when we were ready to fuck she made him sit in the corner again and watched as I fucked the hell out of her. She was saying stuff this cock feels so good compared to your small cock your small cock is too small excreta and she said you wish you had a dick like him don't you honey? I actually felt a little sorry for little buddy initially. But I also got off from the thought that I'm fucking the hell out of his hotwife and she's loving it. And there ain't a damn thing he can do about it another bull thrill.

Needless to say that made me feel like a porn star and that I was attractive and wanted by this woman because of my dick and Alpha mindset.

I'm actually the male version of your wife in my married dynamic and I feel selfish sometimes I can fuck anyone woman or man but she doesn't get other men her pussy and ass are mine only mine as long as we are together. But she can have all the pussy she wants with or without me too.

And I guess my friend isn't quite cut out to be a cuck, he wants un=cucked like yesterday. I think people should have a right to change but maybe his marriage cant keep together if he don't want it no more IDK. I know if my wife was crying and pleading I would stop but begrudgingly or she would have to meet my sexual needs again which lead me and her to agree that I could have sex with anyone from then on in 2014.

I included a pic of my cock. It's hard to take a solo pic of a hard-on. But got nothing to be ashamed of sure some way bigger, bigger than mine, but quite a few smaller.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200922-130023.png
    Screenshot_20200922-130023.png
    644.9 KB · Views: 55
I like that my hubby is bi. I had never seen two guys having sex before meeting my husband. Watching him suck another man was awesome, but seeing him topped by a big cocked black man who went into my hubby's ass balls deep was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. Seeing the tears of joys rolling down my hubby's cheeks as he moaned and yelled for more was fulfilling. I liked knowing that my hubby was experiencing the same amazing sex I have with men.

I like that my hubby has as much appreciation for other men's cocks as I do. And seeing him topped by another man makes me love him even more. He is able to take more anally than I can. And often when the men want to do me anally, I refer them to my hubby who gets off on being a girl. I like that my hubby can become my girlfriend when I am with other men.

When I can lie next to my husband and our legs are wrapped around each others and we are both being pounded at the same time, I feel a connection with him on so much a higher level.

I think that men who can allow their inner girl to come out are just as, if not more, masculine than men who can't or wont. And I feel that a bull who can consider a husband, and treat a husband like, a girl is the most valuable.

I am not saying that a husband has to be a sissy, nor do I believe that him being a girl makes him a sissy. I believe it makes him more of a man than if he didn't.
My husband are also bi and I love it.

Back