Doing a Cuck Hubby

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
Fuck yes. We have a tranny bbc as well. Nothing like watching your girl get railed by a beautiful bbc queen and then turn around to get it next.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1785232110.mp4
    4.6 MB
Do bulls go slow when they fuck hubby for the first time? I dont know if I could handle it that rough.
That depends on what that bull wants. I’d say my first time he worked himself in kinda easy but he was balls deep in just a minute. He held it there for what seemed like a few seconds before he started working it a little bit. Then he was making longer and longer strokes in no time. I remember asking him to slow down but he didn’t act like he heard anything I said. In fact he did the opposite.

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
We've discussed the bull/cuck activity issue. My wife it totally against it. As of now it is a hard limit for her. I admit to being curious enough about it that if the Bull pressured enough, I would try it at least once as a submission kind of thing.

I've been searching for those stories and I'm dying to be under my wife as she's being taken doggy style and oops I have a dick in my mouth with all of my wife's juices. OMFG I'M SO HARD.

I would love to share a bbc with my wife taking a bbc deep in my ass and being filled

Back