Doing a Cuck Hubby

I think any husband who has watched his wife fuck and suck black men slowly gets drawn deeper and deeper into wanting to be her. Watching her go from being a good wife to a slut, seeing her amazing pleasure in just letting go of all the nonsense of rules. Allowing yourself to completely submit to sucking that big black cock to feeling him mount you and FUCK you. I know I want it, never been fucked but I think about it all the time
Try it. It’s incredibly pleasurable.

I jus want to thank the women and black men that helped make me such a lil sissy faggot. I'm extremely happy to never feel like a man again and kno how lucky i am to have such a lil dick perfect for a sissy clit with my short lil thick body that requires the touch of a real mans hands. Thank you anyone who encourages sissys like me to accept we are not men but sexy, and horny lil sissy girls with boi pussys for the superior men to open our bodies with their thick cocks and breed our boi pussys. It's ok to love big black cocks and orgasm exclusively from getting fucked by a man. Once you realise your a sissy n take ur first bbc you'll gladly give up pussy because your lil dick squirts harder with intense orgasms from being fucked in ur lil boi pussy. I hope this helps some of you to put lingerie on and serve bbc. Be the lil sissy faggot u kno u want to be.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1076270799.jpg
    Snapchat-1076270799.jpg
    553.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Snapchat-485186949.jpg
    Snapchat-485186949.jpg
    823.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Snapchat-744130352.jpg
    Snapchat-744130352.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Snapchat-2060765592.jpg
    Snapchat-2060765592.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 44
  • Snapchat-425047873.jpg
    Snapchat-425047873.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 47
This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
Yes if I could only find that bbc friend here in central pa

Back