Doing a Cuck Hubby

O I don't know why the fuck you would ask this in a Bisexual forum .
if your butthurt or offended by a gay/bi aspect of IR then stay the fuck out.

You have been made aware this is an IR Bisexual/gay Forum.

It comes across as there is something wrong with those who are into gay/bi BBC IR aspects Or your somehow better that your supposedly not gay/bi you are for sure a closet case homo overcompensating for these remarks for sure IMHO.

Way too many threads with this gay BS ... I think gay/bisexual men have this desire for monogomous men like monogomous men have desires for young, virginal girls. Otherwise, why would guys be coming here announcing their desires to suck cocks & take it up the ass by other men? A million gay sites and they want to come to the cuckold sites looking for cock to suck ... :rolleyes:
So if your butthurt or offended by a gay/bi aspect of IR then stay the fuck out.

You have been made aware this is an IR Bisexual/gay Forum. So why are you even looking in this bisexual forum when it's labeled that way to begin with??

It comes across as there is something wrong with those who are into gay/bi BBC IR aspects Or your somehow better that your supposedly not gay/bi you are for sure a closet case homo overcompensating for these remarks for sure IMHO.

Last edited:
So if your butthurt or offended by a gay/bi aspect of IR then stay the fuck out.
pic_fuckoff4.jpg ........... pic_FuckOff-boy.jpg

Forum Rule #3:
Do not post or upload any gay (male-on-male), transgender or sissified cuckold content in non-specific forum sections or in media gallery. This site is exclusively for heterosexual interactions except where specifically otherwise stated (i.e., Bisexual Cuckold Club).​

View attachment 3610559 ........... View attachment 3610560

Forum Rule #3:
Do not post or upload any gay (male-on-male), transgender or sissified cuckold content in non-specific forum sections or in media gallery. This site is exclusively for heterosexual interactions except where specifically otherwise stated (i.e., Bisexual Cuckold Club).​
Exactly was posted in Bisexual Cuckold Club forum so why you offended

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
I enjoy sucking my wifes lovers cock just before he slides it into her pussy. and also kissing his balls.. but neither of us want to see her lover/bull tkae me in the arse.

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
I think any husband who has watched his wife fuck and suck black men slowly gets drawn deeper and deeper into wanting to be her. Watching her go from being a good wife to a slut, seeing her amazing pleasure in just letting go of all the nonsense of rules. Allowing yourself to completely submit to sucking that big black cock to feeling him mount you and FUCK you. I know I want it, never been fucked but I think about it all the time

I think any husband who has watched his wife fuck and suck black men slowly gets drawn deeper and deeper into wanting to be her. Watching her go from being a good wife to a slut, seeing her amazing pleasure in just letting go of all the nonsense of rules. Allowing yourself to completely submit to sucking that big black cock to feeling him mount you and FUCK you. I know I want it, never been fucked but I think about it all the time
That's the way it happened to me too. I wanted it, from him.

Yes, we have had the discussion about hubby doing a little more for my "date" but don't know if I could handle the sight. Most of the time husband is not present when I am with my special friend.
He has expressed an interest in giving a blow job or maybe more. (He has had a few bi episodes before we got married). Told him that if it was important to him then he should explore this on his own. Have no problem with that.

Back