Doing a Cuck Hubby

The truly positive side of this is that I am now popular with women. As the typical mature white husband cuckhold with a SWC , I was always shy, submissive, and modest around women. Clearly they desired the more well endowed men , black or white. I was always nervous being naked around women and always was joked about my SWC. Now I enjoy being naked with the women and they enjoy taking turms using my body. Susans friends are always stopping by now and susan keeps me naked for them to use and enjoy.
that's really hot. would love to see that for sure.

Yes. Very Hot. Dark women can be very dominant and sexually demanding.
They can be when you are lucky. But Dark women are as likely to be submissive as light women, I have discovered. Never turn down a dominant woman of any race if she offers to do you. You are unlikely to find another.
The truly positive side of this is that I am now popular with women. As the typical mature white husband cuckhold with a SWC , I was always shy, submissive, and modest around women. Clearly they desired the more well endowed men , black or white. I was always nervous being naked around women and always was joked about my SWC. Now I enjoy being naked with the women and they enjoy taking turms using my body. Susans friends are always stopping by now and susan keeps me naked for them to use and enjoy.
Sounds like you are living the dream!

They can be when you are lucky. But Dark women are as likely to be submissive as light women, I have discovered. Never turn down a dominant woman of any race if she offers to do you. You are unlikely to find another.

Sounds like you are living the dream!
who's dream ? Not how I would have ever imagined things. Gorgeous Hot sexy woman wanting my body ? My SWC stands at attention when these women parade around naked but I know only BBC ever enter their pussy. Occasionally , one or two will suck my SWC. Mostly they get their jollys from pegging me after susan has me all tied up and helpless.

who's dream ? Not how I would have ever imagined things. Gorgeous Hot sexy woman wanting my body ? My SWC stands at attention when these women parade around naked but I know only BBC ever enter their pussy. Occasionally , one or two will suck my SWC. Mostly they get their jollys from pegging me after susan has me all tied up and helpless.
Nightmares can be dreams! If it wasn't sexually gratifying in some way, I am sure you would stop doing it. Beautiful women walking around and enjoying pegging your ass is certainly a submissive fantasy, even if the reality has a cost.

Nightmares can be dreams! If it wasn't sexually gratifying in some way, I am sure you would stop doing it. Beautiful women walking around and enjoying pegging your ass is certainly a submissive fantasy, even if the reality has a cost.
. I have more sex with amazingly beautiful women than I would have ever imagined in two lifetimes. Yes the roles are reversed but they are still naked and I still suck their tits and eat their pussy. They do my ass the way BBC does theirs accept no cum in my ass from pegging.

1995-jpg.2225609

I've been breed by BBC once. My wife and I had to spend a few months apart because of work. We were both crazy horny and we had never even talked about her being with other men or me being breed before. One thing led to another and here we are in this lifestyle. Since then, I have just watched her being breed and joined in a few times. We aren't exactly a cuck couple. We fuck all the time and also have people over to fuck her while I watch and join in as well. I wouldn't mind if the guy fucked me also, but I haven't done it since the first time. I also fucked the guy who breed me. We took video and sent it to my wife. She enjoyed it. If we could find the right guy we would definitely do it.

Back