Doing a Cuck Hubby

He moans and cries...but He takes that huge thing
Depends on if he is a Bull or a lover. A bull just pounds your white ass until he cums inside you. A lover moves his cock inside your ass until your orgasm builds and takes you. When your orgasm is done , a lover moves his cock until he cums inside you. Any given black man can be a bull or a lover depending upon his desire.

Its about the humiliation and the submissive nature of the cuckold husband. Its not even really gay lol, even though its two guys fucking.

Its about the bull, wanting to fuck, wqnting to show his dominance. If the wife is present and involved, so much the better. Here the pecking order is bull, then wife then hubby. And the hubby is the bitch, the fuckhole to be used.

I would love to be that fuckvoi, if my wife ever cucks me. To suck off the bull if shes running late, to be fucked by him while he waits. Or if she's on hrt period, or out of town and he wants someone to fuck.

We love when we find a video where there bull fucks the hubby.
We fantasize about having a a reg thing w a thick hung bull she plays with while he fluffs n cleans up. Every now and then we think it'd be hot as hell to let him feel how big that monster she's been taking is.

perfect cuck relationship
better yet if she had a stable of bull

Its about the bull, wanting to fuck, wqnting to show his dominance. If the wife is present and involved, so much the better. Here the pecking order is bull, then wife then hubby. And the hubby is the bitch, the fuckhole to be used.
I think people who argue for psychological or biological dominance of Black men are missing what is happening. It is possibly sociological in that racism has taught people to fear Black men as physically dominating and women's role to be submissive and weak, but it is primarily economic in that men have a nearly insatiable desire for sex in any form which allows them to spread their genetic material in as many places as possible, while women have limited supply of their womb and eggs, so they must select the best and most suitable lovers. The economic disparity allows women to be the dominant partners in the relationship selecting fathers for superior physical characteristics and stable economic means. Hotwives have figured out that they do not need to limit this to one man and can use their control over their wombs to get multiple men demonstrating greater specialization of those characteristics. It is really the wife on top and both of the men on the bottom. If you prefer to think the bull is a step higher because he gets kicked out of the household in the morning, rather than having to maintain it on a daily basis, that is fine with the woman, because you have done your part by providing the sperm and she has the partner that she will need for the next 18 years.

I think people who argue for psychological or biological dominance of Black men are missing what is happening. It is possibly sociological in that racism has taught people to fear Black men as physically dominating and women's role to be submissive and weak, but it is primarily economic in that men have a nearly insatiable desire for sex in any form which allows them to spread their genetic material in as many places as possible, while women have limited supply of their womb and eggs, so they must select the best and most suitable lovers. The economic disparity allows women to be the dominant partners in the relationship selecting fathers for superior physical characteristics and stable economic means. Hotwives have figured out that they do not need to limit this to one man and can use their control over their wombs to get multiple men demonstrating greater specialization of those characteristics. It is really the wife on top and both of the men on the bottom. If you prefer to think the bull is a step higher because he gets kicked out of the household in the morning, rather than having to maintain it on a daily basis, that is fine with the woman, because you have done your part by providing the sperm and she has the partner that she will need for the next 18 years.
A man / bull can cum several times in a day. A woman gets pregnant every eight or nine months and once she is pregnant all the cum after won't make her pregnant again so she is more choosy about who gets her pregnant

This explains all the black pregnant married white women but not all the single pregnant white women. White women in general are hot for sex with black men. Many women are on the pill or use condoms but many either go off the pill or stop using condoms with their current black bull. Many want to feel his cum inside them. Most know the risk but do it anyway and then they get pregnant. And they are excited to be Black pregnant.

The first time he did it, it took forever before it would go in. He just kept pulling back and then pushing harder until it would go a little bit more. Then finally there was a point where it was like it just went, and he pushed it the rest of the way and just stayed there, and practically instantly i got stiff.
The next morning when he did it the second time as soon as he pushed it just went all the way in. That's how it's always been since.
I have just the opposite reaction, every time our Bull mounts me I go soft, it’s a wonderful feeling.

Back