Doing a Cuck Hubby

Same here. My cock goes into submission as soon as my hole gets opened. View attachment 2085173
. Yes. Submission. After sufficient stimulation , you may have a prostrate orgasm which may or may not have cum ejaculate from your SWC.
No chastity device or banding on your cock or balls. Chastity can be worn for hours or days but must be more careful with banding. Both chastity and banding remind you and others that someone else is getting the wifes pussy.

. Yes. Submission. After sufficient stimulation , you may have a prostrate orgasm which may or may not have cum ejaculate from your SWC.
No chastity device or banding on your cock or balls. Chastity can be worn for hours or days but must be more careful with banding. Both chastity and banding remind you and others that someone else is getting the wifes pussy.
My wife will usually require me to wear a cock ring when I’m being used, or when she’s being fucked. It keeps my little cock from squirting all over itself. As far as getting fucked, there’s nothing like getting pounded hard until my soft Cock sprays all over as it’s bouncing around.

My wife will usually require me to wear a cock ring when I’m being used, or when she’s being fucked. It keeps my little cock from squirting all over itself. As far as getting fucked, there’s nothing like getting pounded hard until my soft Cock sprays all over as it’s bouncing around.
Yes. Bands on my SWC and on my balls keep me from cumming during sex both when I have a BBC in my ass or when a BBC is doing Susan.

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
As a white male I'd love for that to happen to me.
It would be very humiliating and arousing to me to know my wife is watching and getting fucked by a BBC, is just so nice.

my first experiences in this lifestyle was cucking for my step sister. She was very motivated to see me totally humiliated and defeated. She found many (usually large, ugly and fat) Black Men to fuck me up the ass and make me swallow huge loads of cum. It was degrading and scary but i learned to love it. Every white male should have this done to him in front of his wife (or gf) because it makes him completely lose his sense of ego or identity and makes him totally loyal to his wife and her Bull.
Large, ugly and fat black men. Hmmm. Don’t threaten me with a good time! Older too!

that would be so hot to watch !
. Still mostly a private thing between husbands and wives but the women do talk about what they are doing. Pegging husbands becoming more popular with the more submissive husbands. Susan does it because I enjoy it. Even better with one of the black wives doing it. So I just play my roll as the submissive cuckhold and let them have their fun and entertainment. What I get is seeing so many hot sexy naked women having lots of sex and some with me.

. Still mostly a private thing between husbands and wives but the women do talk about what they are doing. Pegging husbands becoming more popular with the more submissive husbands. Susan does it because I enjoy it. Even better with one of the black wives doing it. So I just play my roll as the submissive cuckhold and let them have their fun and entertainment. What I get is seeing so many hot sexy naked women having lots of sex and some with me.
that's amazing. would really love to watch this

Most of these wives you would never guess as hotwives or as sexually "diverse" as they are. We do have many people with secret lifestyles. Not all in California and Florida where "liberal" lifestyles are common.

The truly positive side of this is that I am now popular with women. As the typical mature white husband cuckhold with a SWC , I was always shy, submissive, and modest around women. Clearly they desired the more well endowed men , black or white. I was always nervous being naked around women and always was joked about my SWC. Now I enjoy being naked with the women and they enjoy taking turms using my body. Susans friends are always stopping by now and susan keeps me naked for them to use and enjoy.

Back