Doing a Cuck Hubby

my wife started me with her fingers and graduated to a vibrator, I thought she was just having fun and being kinky. After she cucked me for the first time she eventually got me into sucking cock and cleaning. Once when we were in Montreal we met a young black man and invited him back to our room at the Jardin D'antoinne on Rue St. Denis. He had a big thick crooked cock which was funny because I used to tease her about black crooked cocks. I sucked him and then licked her while he fucked her wearing a condom which he took off before cumming in my mouth. When they were laying together making out I sucked him until he was rock hard and P asked him if he wanted to fuck my virgin ass. I laid on my face with my ass in the air while she held my balls . It took a bit but he got it all into me and started pumping harder and faster. I tried to move away but P held me so firmly that I was immobile. I could feel his cock swell as he started cumming and he pushed in deep and hard. It was my first time and was intense

I don't think we should underestimate the role the wife played in this video, otherwise it is only a gay dominance video, but half the video is focused on preparations by a beautiful woman of the bottom male to be fucked. Some might say she is too rubenesque, but I love her curves and you have a nice view of the side of full breasts during parts of the video. Plus I love the way she gets up close and encourages the husband to enjoy the sex. For someone who loves femdom, this situation would be ideal; a woman taking charge without becoming too extreme.

Back