Doing a Cuck Hubby

The process of feminizing a sissy is a long one. First the stud needs to break down every bit of resistance and the remote thought of any manhood in the sissy. Once the sissy has yielded and accepted the black master cock, she needs to control her diet, muscle tone and her biological instincts. Sometimes you get a sissy who is near perfect. Like this one - who live to service her master's cock and look after the babies her master has blessed her wife with.

here she waits patiently for her master to pay attention to her
psy5.jpg

the master has just satisfied the wife and now accepts the sissy.
psy6.jpg

the lucky sissy enjoys the moment of penetration

psy7.jpg

and receives a good and thorough fucking before letting her master cum in her.
sy5.jpg

I would love to be sitting in a chair in the corner of the bedroom while my wife is fucking her lover. I can hear them but cannot see what is going on because they have me in a hood that blocks my vision but leaves my mouth available. I would be wearing a cock cage and my wrist tied. After they finish he would have me suck his cock till he was hard and then lead me to the bed where I would lick her pussy of his cum and he would then fuck me until he filled my ass with cum
This happened to me with one of Susans bulls. After he finished with her , he came to me a put his BBC in my mouth and shoved it in. It was huge but he kept pushing. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and it kept going in and down my throat until it was all in. Then he started to fuck my mouth just as he had done to Susan. Gradually his cock got very hard and he pulled it out. He put me on the bed and came in to me from behind. Suddenly , I felt his huge BBC pressing against my anal opening. He pushed and pushed and my sphincter gave in and his huge cock entered my ass. A feeling I never knew before. I was helpless and he was taking my ass. He pushed in and out. In and out. The feeling grew in my head. My white cock was hard as a rock. His cock became hot and he gushed inside me. My own cock spurted on the bed. I enjoyed the best orgasm ever. While Susan was with this black bull , he was me at his pleasure. Susan was his slut and so was I. My life changed forever

This happened to me with one of Susans bulls. After he finished with her , he came to me a put his BBC in my mouth and shoved it in. It was huge but he kept pushing. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and it kept going in and down my throat until it was all in. Then he started to fuck my mouth just as he had done to Susan. Gradually his cock got very hard and he pulled it out. He put me on the bed and came in to me from behind. Suddenly , I felt his huge BBC pressing against my anal opening. He pushed and pushed and my sphincter gave in and his huge cock entered my ass. A feeling I never knew before. I was helpless and he was taking my ass. He pushed in and out. In and out. The feeling grew in my head. My white cock was hard as a rock. His cock became hot and he gushed inside me. My own cock spurted on the bed. I enjoyed the best orgasm ever. While Susan was with this black bull , he was me at his pleasure. Susan was his slut and so was I. My life changed forever

Very nicely written, especially about the BBC getting hard in your throat. It blocks your breathing for a moment. This a point where you can panic or surrender. Surrender is so much nicer...

Very nicely written, especially about the BBC getting hard in your throat. It blocks your breathing for a moment. This a point where you can panic or surrender. Surrender is so much nicer...
Another new experience for me. Susan had made me suck and clean her lovers black cocks before and I had watched Susan DT black cocks before but this was a first for me. I was not expecting him to push his BBC into my throat. I was tied up and Susan was holding my head as he pushed more and more cock into my mouth. Susan said to relax and just keep my mouth and throat. Open. She said my eyes were so wide open as he pushed his cock into my throat and then just kept it there. I thought I was going to ******* but he pulled it back and I was able to breath again. Then he pushed it back in again. This went on until his cock was very hard. He pulled out and they moved me to the bed where he took my ass. I could feel his cock head touching my anal entrance and I knew what they were planning. I had no idea how it would feel. At Susans request, he went slow and allowed my ass to adjust to his large cock. Susan had pegged me before so I was somewhat prepared. Still his cock was much larger. I felt like I had a baseball bat shoved up my ass. Then he started fucking me. Very odd feeling at first then gradually I enjoyed. My cock got so hard it hurt. Then he came inside me. Felt like someone had poured a gallon of warm milk into my ass. Then it hit me and my cock and balls ejaculated all over the bed. Susan made me lick it up and then clean her pussy and her black lovers cock. I have never felt so submissive. Until the next time susan brought him back and they did the same thing to me.

Back