Doing a Cuck Hubby

Another new experience for me. Susan had made me suck and clean her lovers black cocks before and I had watched Susan DT black cocks before but this was a first for me. I was not expecting him to push his BBC into my throat. I was tied up and Susan was holding my head as he pushed more and more cock into my mouth. Susan said to relax and just keep my mouth and throat. Open. She said my eyes were so wide open as he pushed his cock into my throat and then just kept it there. I thought I was going to ******* but he pulled it back and I was able to breath again. Then he pushed it back in again. This went on until his cock was very hard. He pulled out and they moved me to the bed where he took my ass. I could feel his cock head touching my anal entrance and I knew what they were planning. I had no idea how it would feel. At Susans request, he went slow and allowed my ass to adjust to his large cock. Susan had pegged me before so I was somewhat prepared. Still his cock was much larger. I felt like I had a baseball bat shoved up my ass. Then he started fucking me. Very odd feeling at first then gradually I enjoyed. My cock got so hard it hurt. Then he came inside me. Felt like someone had poured a gallon of warm milk into my ass. Then it hit me and my cock and balls ejaculated all over the bed. Susan made me lick it up and then clean her pussy and her black lovers cock. I have never felt so submissive. Until the next time susan brought him back and they did the same thing to me.

You are one up on me here. I have done deep throat on countless occasions but have yet to be taken anally by a live BBC. I certainly have been pegged by my wife so many times as to be loose enough to take about anything, but I am being denied on purpose. My wife believes there should always be something you desire but just out of reach. It keeps me interested. She is SO right!

You are one up on me here. I have done deep throat on countless occasions but have yet to be taken anally by a live BBC. I certainly have been pegged by my wife so many times as to be loose enough to take about anything, but I am being denied on purpose. My wife believes there should always be something you desire but just out of reach. It keeps me interested. She is SO right!
It was Susans idea. She started with pegging me then invited her black studs who were so inclined to use me. She is very much a slut and a whore for BBC but she thought that I was not as appreciative as I should be. She was kind about it and took the idea that I just didn't understand it. She started with rimming me as a tease then moved on to pegging but it still wasn't the real thing. So, she talked it over with one of her black studs to see if he was interested in training me. He was and he did. So now I am also bi , a slut , and a whore for bbc. But only with susans black men.

It was Susans idea. She started with pegging me then invited her black studs who were so inclined to use me. She is very much a slut and a whore for BBC but she thought that I was not as appreciative as I should be. She was kind about it and took the idea that I just didn't understand it. She started with rimming me as a tease then moved on to pegging but it still wasn't the real thing. So, she talked it over with one of her black studs to see if he was interested in training me. He was and he did. So now I am also bi , a slut , and a whore for bbc. But only with susans black men.

You have my respect with a touch of envy!

This happened to me with one of Susans bulls. After he finished with her , he came to me a put his BBC in my mouth and shoved it in. It was huge but he kept pushing. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and it kept going in and down my throat until it was all in. Then he started to fuck my mouth just as he had done to Susan. Gradually his cock got very hard and he pulled it out. He put me on the bed and came in to me from behind. Suddenly , I felt his huge BBC pressing against my anal opening. He pushed and pushed and my sphincter gave in and his huge cock entered my ass. A feeling I never knew before. I was helpless and he was taking my ass. He pushed in and out. In and out. The feeling grew in my head. My white cock was hard as a rock. His cock became hot and he gushed inside me. My own cock spurted on the bed. I enjoyed the best orgasm ever. While Susan was with this black bull , he was me at his pleasure. Susan was his slut and so was I. My life changed forever
It was an incredible experience wasn’t it? My first time was mind altering and life changing too. It has changed me profoundly and totally. I’m a total alpha in the office environment with other white bois, but put one virile black man in that same pool and I now get week in the knees. Can’t even look him in the face, much less the eyes because if I do, I know he will recognize me for what I am, a simple faggot for BBC. I know because I made that mistake at a business conference once several years ago. A guy I was introduced to in a crowd of people immediately “made me” although I didn’t know it at the time. He came by me later that day and gave me his business card and told me that his room number was on the back and that he would expect me no later than 10 PM that evening. I was just stunned. Ever since that day, I’m very careful how I look at a black man.

It was an incredible experience wasn’t it? My first time was mind altering and life changing too. It has changed me profoundly and totally. I’m a total alpha in the office environment with other white bois, but put one virile black man in that same pool and I now get week in the knees. Can’t even look him in the face, much less the eyes because if I do, I know he will recognize me for what I am, a simple faggot for BBC. I know because I made that mistake at a business conference once several years ago. A guy I was introduced to in a crowd of people immediately “made me” although I didn’t know it at the time. He came by me later that day and gave me his business card and told me that his room number was on the back and that he would expect me no later than 10 PM that evening. I was just stunned. Ever since that day, I’m very careful how I look at a black man.
Same for me. I am an Alpha male , in charge most of the time but I also avoid black male strangers as they often do get the wrong impressions with me. It is one thing with Susans black male friends and something very different with people I don't know and misread assumptions. I don't know what it is or what they are reading but I have been approached as a slut for BBC in unusual places. I expect that with Susan as men approach her often and she wears jewelry that marks her as a slut and whore for BBC for this purpose. She is always trolling for black cock. But I am not.

Same for me. I am an Alpha male , in charge most of the time but I also avoid black male strangers as they often do get the wrong impressions with me. It is one thing with Susans black male friends and something very different with people I don't know and misread assumptions. I don't know what it is or what they are reading but I have been approached as a slut for BBC in unusual places. I expect that with Susan as men approach her often and she wears jewelry that marks her as a slut and whore for BBC for this purpose. She is always trolling for black cock. But I am not.
A black man can pick any slut out of a room.....male or female. In that particular case we seem to exude the same identifying markers. I’m not including the times they’ve spotted me shopping for lingerie or trying on heels. Personally, I love being recognized anywhere as a BBC loving sissy & I’ll be sad if they day cums that I lose that ability.

A black man can pick any slut out of a room.....male or female. In that particular case we seem to exude the same identifying markers. I’m not including the times they’ve spotted me shopping for lingerie or trying on heels. Personally, I love being recognized anywhere as a BBC loving sissy & I’ll be sad if they day cums that I lose that ability.
. Still unconfortable around strangers. Susan does her best to expose me to different black men but usually in very safe settings with lots of privacy. She, on the other hand, prefers parties where she can be naked around lots of people who enjoy "touching " her body. Being approached in public, as you were, by some black stud and given his room number would excite susan but just makes me nervous. People who don't know still have their suspicions about susan but would never think the same about me. I'm just that conservative guy who cuts the grass and paints around the house exterior from time to time and works on his cars.

It’s just the difference in our individual makeup. My neighbors see the same from me & none would suspect either of us....even being as slutty as we are. They have no clue at times that I have garters & hose on with my sissy clit in a cage & a plug in my boi pussy when they stop & chat. I often wonder how many others there are that we have no clue about.
I’m comfy with a black man walking up to me & calling me a sissy. I find it both exhilarating & exciting. My wife is slightly more reserved, but just a touch on her shoulder or arm by a black man soaks her panties instantly. We both love being desired by real men & recognized for what we are.

I’m pretty sure it’s the vibes I give off and the way the Alphas can tell a beta when they look me in the eyes.

Re
. Still unconfortable around strangers. Susan does her best to expose me to different black men but usually in very safe settings with lots of privacy. She, on the other hand, prefers parties where she can be naked around lots of people who enjoy "touching " her body. Being approached in public, as you were, by some black stud and given his room number would excite susan but just makes me nervous. People who don't know still have their suspicions about susan but would never think the same about me. I'm just that conservative guy who cuts the grass and paints around the house exterior from time to time and works on his cars.
m, I was introduced to this guy in a group meeting earlier in the day. He came back and found me later that day in a very large (think several hundred) people, but he was actively waiting and watching for me. He targeted me earlier that day when we were introduced face to face, so he didn’t just pick me out of a crowd. I’ve never had that happen.

Re

m, I was introduced to this guy in a group meeting earlier in the day. He came back and found me later that day in a very large (think several hundred) people, but he was actively waiting and watching for me. He targeted me earlier that day when we were introduced face to face, so he didn’t just pick me out of a crowd. I’ve never had that happen.
Yes. I have had similar experiences with black men but at the time I wasn't aware that they were pursuing me for sex. I thought it was all about Susan and her sexual adventures. Still unsettling to know these men know you are a whiteboi and they can have sex with you.

Yes. I have had similar experiences with black men but at the time I wasn't aware that they were pursuing me for sex. I thought it was all about Susan and her sexual adventures. Still unsettling to know these men know you are a whiteboi and they can have sex with you.
Yes, I understand your unease. My biggest concern is my lack of self control around them. It makes me feel very vulnerable. Not only did I accept his card, also as he desired and expected, I went to his room and was there promptly at 10 PM just as he had requested I be. He kept me for the entire night.

Yes, I understand your unease. My biggest concern is my lack of self control around them. It makes me feel very vulnerable. Not only did I accept his card, also as he desired and expected, I went to his room and was there promptly at 10 PM just as he had requested I be. He kept me for the entire night.
Sissy rick that was what I wanted to know. Like you I have no control in denying a Black man whatever he wants, I am just so attracted to the Black man sexuality. Unlike you I don't get any social interaction with Black men so I actively search for Black men who can satisfy my desires for them.

Susans friends have used me as well leaving me limp and cum filled in the morning. My ass was a gapping hole and my throat felt like raw. I could barely speak. Susan said her friends were happy with me

Back