Doing a Cuck Hubby

we picked up a young bbc in Montreal and he fucked my wife after I had sucked him , When he got hard again my wife asked him if he wanted my ass and he fucked me. It was my first time but she had used a vibrator on me for a while but it was very intense. I have had a few other men do me but not something I would make a habit off
Ohh you should do it more often, the more men that fuck you the easier it gets and the better it feels. Ken

my first experiences in this lifestyle was cucking for my step sister. She was very motivated to see me totally humiliated and defeated. She found many (usually large, ugly and fat) Black Men to fuck me up the ass and make me swallow huge loads of cum. It was degrading and scary but i learned to love it. Every white male should have this done to him in front of his wife (or gf) because it makes him completely lose his sense of ego or identity and makes him totally loyal to his wife and her Bull.
How did she manage to get control of you in the first place and how old was she and you? Was she always the Boss of you?

I would love to be sitting in a chair in the corner of the bedroom while my wife is fucking her lover. I can hear them but cannot see what is going on because they have me in a hood that blocks my vision but leaves my mouth available. I would be wearing a cock cage and my wrist tied. After they finish he would have me suck his cock till he was hard and then lead me to the bed where I would lick her pussy of his cum and he would then fuck me until he filled my ass with cum

I would love to be sitting in a chair in the corner of the bedroom while my wife is fucking her lover. I can hear them but cannot see what is going on because they have me in a hood that blocks my vision but leaves my mouth available. I would be wearing a cock cage and my wrist tied. After they finish he would have me suck his cock till he was hard and then lead me to the bed where I would lick her pussy of his cum and he would then fuck me until he filled my ass with cum
This is one of my hottest fantasies- to suck him before, to have him fuck my wife bareback and fill her. To clean his cock and get him hard again and then have him fuck me while I clean my wife’s pussy. Of course I would then suck his cock again and finger my pussy enjoying the cum he shoe into me while I clean his Cock

lmm_naughty_bi_nature_05_04-gif.1632468

Back