Doing a Cuck Hubby

Not something that I would ask for, but one bull my wife use to have decided one night that he wanted a different hole and asked my wife if he could use my ass. She said that she would enjoy watching but that it was up to me and he told her that since it was OK with her that I didn't have a choice and he told me to get on all four and used my ass. I will admit watching my wife smile and play with herself seeing me get fucked made it enjoyable to me. My wife has told me that she would like to see me get fucked again and she would like to find a huge cock to do it.

Not something that I would ask for, but one bull my wife use to have decided one night that he wanted a different hole and asked my wife if he could use my ass. She said that she would enjoy watching but that it was up to me and he told her that since it was OK with her that I didn't have a choice and he told me to get on all four and used my ass. I will admit watching my wife smile and play with herself seeing me get fucked made it enjoyable to me. My wife has told me that she would like to see me get fucked again and she would like to find a huge cock to do it.
Great ! It's our duty to show our wives we are submited to black penis too...

Back