Doing a Cuck Hubby

I have no choice in this matter. My wife has already told me I will be taking it from her bull. Problem is she hasn't found one that is into that. Until that happens she has a habit of showering with and pushing up against the shower wall as shoves one of her toys up my ass. She'll use me until the hot water runs out all with while telling how she wants to watch as I get used by a bull
what a hot wife,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I agree somewhat.....the bull and wife should be on the same page. But sometimes the cuckold needs to encouraged to take the next step...and this is best done when he is super turned on and horny....they tend to be more agreeable to new things at that time. Usually the wife knows best when to push his buttons and how far.
yes

I was a cuck and sucked and cleaned every dick she wanted me to and gave up my ass some too. But she moved in with her bull when she found out that a former bull and I were having sex at his house. He enjoyed sucking white cock too. So now I'm just a cocksucker. Of course black cock is my cock of choice.

Back