Doing a Cuck Hubby

Nice. More hubbies should do that.

Most cuckolds would fluff, clean up or even service the bull to completion if it were required of them.

However, most bulls feel that any physical interaction with the husband would mean they were gay, when nothing could be further from the truth. Using the cuckold for those purposes doesn't make the Bull gay, it simply means he is using a convenience, a "cock wash" just like a "car wash", an "auto suck", penis pump or "Fleshlight" for stimulation or as a cum dump. The fact that he has the ability to not only enjoy the sexual pleasures of another man's wife, but to also command such demeaning service of that same man as well, should be a turn on for him instead of an irrational fear of his own sexuality.

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?

whats with all the gay stuff in here lately

I don't know . . . unless it is to humiliate the husband in front of the wife, doing him is just gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It's just that to me the only reason that isn't gay is to humiliate him in front of his wife.

In the cuckolding dynamic some cuckolds may be bi-sexual, but generally the bulls tend to be straight, so if they have any contact with the cuckold, for them it is more a power trip or D/s dynamic rather than a gay thing.
This exercise of power may be done to humiliate the cuckold in front of his wife or it may be done outside of the wife's presence just to establish dominance over the cuckold or simply because the bull is truly at ease in using the cuckold as a convenience just as he might utilize a concierge or a butler even though the services are of a more intimate nature.

YES i take black bull cock up my shaved clean bleached pinkmanpusy hole usually onelong fast thrust to bury the bulls meat up to the hilt his ballsack slaps my little hairless whiteboi ballbag and i immediatly cum and shoot my load after that i milk his horse cock with my asshole muscles and can usually get a bull to cum fast!

Back