Doing a Cuck Hubby

View attachment 136271

Hubby has taken it before.
Yes we feel that when the stud bulls have mounted both of us it shows the bull how much we both appreciate the pleasure he gives us and that anything he wants from us he can have no jealousy about him being the superior Alpha Male with the big breeding cock! your picture looks just like me shaved asshole ballsack and little landing strip above my little manclit in my wifes crothless pantys my TATTOOed pink manpussy ready to be mounted after my wifes bull has pleasured her pussy!!

Another thing to help enhance this mode is the wife and hubby indulging in some form of role-play for her Black Master's delight. Both of them coming to him wearing each other's preferred clothing.
ALWAYS LIKE being freshly waxed manpussy hole to belly button and nice nylon fishnets or crothless pantys on for my wifes bulls i like to show off my pink tattooed asshole for the bulls !! and i know they like mounting a smooth mancunt!

ALWAYS LIKE being freshly waxed manpussy hole to belly button and nice nylon fishnets or crothless pantys on for my wifes bulls i like to show off my pink tattooed asshole for the bulls !! and i know they like mounting a smooth mancunt!

Do you happen to know Edwin?

I'm not a cuck yet in reality, but I have come to terms with the fact that I harbor some bisexual/transsexual tendencies and therefore I would be willing to let the bull use me as well, in a cuchold relationship. However this would not be straight away, only after some time when we all got to know eachother better.

I both have bisexual/transsexual tendencies AND I enjoy being submissive, so in my case, everything is just a perfect fit when it comes to this. :D

my first experiences in this lifestyle was cucking for my step sister. She was very motivated to see me totally humiliated and defeated. She found many (usually large, ugly and fat) Black Men to fuck me up the ass and make me swallow huge loads of cum. It was degrading and scary but i learned to love it. Every white male should have this done to him in front of his wife (or gf) because it makes him completely lose his sense of ego or identity and makes him totally loyal to his wife and her Bull.
i would do what ever my wife wanted .if that ment beeing fucked by bull then i would do it

Not being Gay or ever planning on being that is a question I used to find hard to answer. I have in time come to the understanding in my mind at least that if a black male ever showed the desire to use me in any way it would in know way reflect on my sexual preference I still would not be gay if I gave in and for the following reason. It is my firm belief that black men are in fact superior to me and every other man on this planet, now many will not agree here and that is each person's right but it is my beleif saying this I beleive black men should have the right to use any white woman they want married or not anytime anywhere. Now I also beleive white women are superior to white me so why should they be up for grabs but not the males so I accecpt the fact that black men being superior in all ways and having the right to use any white,asian are other race they wish if they wanted oral are even anal sex then simply for the fact that they are superior I can give in and do their bidding and still not be Gay since they in know way care for anything other than getting there nut off and to many of them a bitch is a bitch

To make this easy for both companies, including the wife, hubby and black bull, it will be best for the three of them to have a sit-down to talk about their individual desires, that way neither would be overstepping or misreading things.
I agree, everyone knows upfront.

Back