Doing a Cuck Hubby

As I've mentioned in my profile, I am not a cuck, though I'd like to be. Wife isn't into it. Anyway, since I've had anal sex with black men my obvious answer would be yes.

It is not something I desire or would ask for.
However, if it were required of me in service to my Wife, I would submit to being used by her lover in that manner.

It is not something I desire or would ask for.
However, if it were required of me in service to my Wife, I would submit to being used by her lover in that manner.

So if you're meeting the black bull.... will you let him know upfront that you're not into such?

So if you're meeting the black bull.... will you let him know upfront that you're not into such?

I don't know that that would be necessary. I would assume, especially in the beginning, that his interest is simply in enjoying sex with my Wife, so unless he inquires or seeks to establish parameters with my Wife as to what my duties shall be in service to him, I should think there would be no need to even discuss it.

After their relationship is established, they may eventually discuss the extent to which he might wish to make use of me beyond my general service to them, but I would think that unless he was bi or on a major power trip, butt fucking me wouldn't really be of interest to him.
He might wish to enjoy having me perform an occasional blow job to completion while relaxing with a ******* or watching TV as my Wife is not particularly orally inclined other than as the recipient. However, other than fluffing and clean up duties performed in conjunction with their sexual enjoyment of each other, I doubt that the Bull would have any real desire to use me sexually other than as an occasional convenience if my Wife was unavailable for some reason.

He might wish to enjoy having me perform an occasional blow job to completion while relaxing with a ******* or watching TV as my Wife is not particularly orally inclined other than as the recipient.

I never understand these women. They want to receive but don't want to give. First sign of a selfish lover.

i think it's the cucks responsibility to satisfy the bull anyway he wants. my hubby uses his mouth and ass for the men i have sex with, and i love to see him with a bulls cock in his mouth...he loves creampie so why not? I know it excites him and gives the bull a sense of complete domination.

I never understand these women. They want to receive but don't want to give. First sign of a selfish lover.

Not in her case. There are legitimate reasons why she doesn't enjoy giving oral.

While some may simply be, as you say, selfish lovers, for some women it may be a physical issue and others may have psychological issues relating to childhood trauma or abuse.

He might wish to enjoy having me perform an occasional blow job to completion while relaxing with a ******* or watching TV as my Wife is not particularly orally inclined other than as the recipient. However, other than fluffing and clean up duties performed in conjunction with their sexual enjoyment of each other, I doubt that the Bull would have any real desire to use me sexually other than as an occasional convenience if my Wife was unavailable for some reason.

Hmmmmm... that sounds just about right. be better when as a power trip for the Bull.

Hmmmmm... that sounds just about right. be better when as a power trip for the Bull.

Whether it's simply to enjoy using his mouth as a convenient cum dump or to exercise his prerogative to have the cuckold husband submit to his authority, especially in the case of a Black Bull, to enjoy the experience of having a white man kneel before him and service him, the Bull's reasons for using the man he is cuckolding in a humiliating sexual capacity usually are rooted in a power/control dynamic.

This can be a very intoxicating experience for a Bull to enjoy.

Back