Doing a Cuck Hubby

I'm not here trying to pass judgement on anyone, but I'd like to ask most of the hubbies in here who have indulged in such practice to tell me what emotions compel them to do such.... Want to hear from anyone of you in here who've replied or responded to this post so far.
I realize this is a very old thread but you question peaked my interest and I wanted to reply and give you my perspective on it. We've been married for 36 plus years and have evolved so far sexually in that time. We started out dabbling in the swinging lifestyle in our 30's and were hooked. We view it as a recreational activity we both enjoy and our interests lead us down several paths. We both have explored our bisexual side, her a lot sooner than me but I've been courious since my teens. Our adventures also lead us into BDSM and interracial play and we both soon discovered we preferred playing with black men. I'm CD'ing also developed about the same time and it seemed only natural to include it in our play. Now not ever BBC is into with playing with the hubby, but we've found several over time who do, I think for most of them it's a power trip to dominate the hubby while fucking the wife, and by cucking and even fucking the hubby, it's just one more step in domination. What we get out of it is the satisfaction of pleasing our bull and submitting to him. I don't get to go into gurl mode that often but when I do, I want to be treated like one. We're more like sisters than husband and wife when we're playing, working together to please our Bull and make sure he's getting the attention he deserves and expects. I know it's not something every Bull or every couple wants or expects, but for us it's what we enjoy, and after all we're all looking for pleasure in this lifestyle. For me personally, I'm most happy when a Bull has me in the position he wants me in and is breeding me just like a woman while she watches and encourages him to fuck me and make me his bitch. Hope that explains it, at least from our perspective.

Best way to show a cuck hubby who the real man of the house is . . . let him blow you in front of the wife!

View attachment 341645
When the hubby realizes what he fantasized about. There comes a time when the talk and the fantasy will come true with the right wife/partner. Mine came around and I was NOT ready, I tried to back out and the wife absolutely engage her role as FemDom and the black male, big, thick, big belly, large boned and hands, etc., physically played the role and I was powerless, I was scared and nervous and it was gross. The right black men teamed up with my wife and they humiliated me and physically ****** me to perform and before it was over, I had the largest and most pulsating erection I ever had.

I tink evrywun on heer liking Bull BBC just azz much azz da ladees. yo all say dat you wanna waach den wun ting leed to anuder an you suckin an gettin fuck just like us so just be reel an no be fake is wat I say OK!

Is good I gess to hav a cuck hubby o boifrend but not for evrywun speshellee no mi eneemor! View attachment 628322

Well I gess if you gonna be a cuck den you need too no da rules rite ;) LoL :wub:

View attachment 628338 View attachment 628339

First time I came close to this picture and the black men was repeatedly mentioning the wife's wedding ring, the excitement and the reality of it all was enormously taboo and fueled the path to continue. It was done right in my case and opened many doors for exploration and greater and powerful experiences.

One of the biggest turn on sin life is having my naked wife, after sex with the bull, and with some female friends if she wishes, watch me take his huge cock up the ass and whimper and groan as I am being turned into a feminized cuck by his rigorous pounding, slapping my ass, and calling me his bitch as I start to shake and cum for him prior to him blowing his bareback load really deep in my ass.
The sensation of his large cockhead massaging my prostate is pure heaven, and sends me over the edge.
Of course I have to role play first, begging him not to take my ass and telling him it hurts, as he roughly manhandles me, kisses me deeply, pinches my nipples hard, etc.

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
Just the thought of this is erotic and hot! YES! I do have experience and it all reinforces what the wife flipped me to become and be! Even the quick ones and the ones the bulls were not really into are treasured by myself. But I have some great experiences with real bulls that sent me over the top. I love black men! Period.

I realize this is a very old thread but you question peaked my interest and I wanted to reply and give you my perspective on it. We've been married for 36 plus years and have evolved so far sexually in that time. We started out dabbling in the swinging lifestyle in our 30's and were hooked. We view it as a recreational activity we both enjoy and our interests lead us down several paths. We both have explored our bisexual side, her a lot sooner than me but I've been courious since my teens. Our adventures also lead us into BDSM and interracial play and we both soon discovered we preferred playing with black men. I'm CD'ing also developed about the same time and it seemed only natural to include it in our play. Now not ever BBC is into with playing with the hubby, but we've found several over time who do, I think for most of them it's a power trip to dominate the hubby while fucking the wife, and by cucking and even fucking the hubby, it's just one more step in domination. What we get out of it is the satisfaction of pleasing our bull and submitting to him. I don't get to go into gurl mode that often but when I do, I want to be treated like one. We're more like sisters than husband and wife when we're playing, working together to please our Bull and make sure he's getting the attention he deserves and expects. I know it's not something every Bull or every couple wants or expects, but for us it's what we enjoy, and after all we're all looking for pleasure in this lifestyle. For me personally, I'm most happy when a Bull has me in the position he wants me in and is breeding me just like a woman while she watches and encourages him to fuck me and make me his bitch. Hope that explains it, at least from our perspective.
I love this!

i will like sucking black cock blowing black cock together with my wife but anal neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr in life i like anal sex for girls not for boys so im askin you Dsoul are you ready to give your cum in my mouth i want to swallow of course if it is huge but lets say something i like sucking blowing black cock but the creampie in gf pussy is the best i love pussy too much especially with black cum
I said the same exact ******* when the wife showed me the large tube of KY Lube and the black man went inside of me, turned me into what I really was within a short time. Don't do it if you don't want to be a sub fag to the men of power that need relief!

If you wife is truly a FemDom and the black man is not passive, they can very easily overcome you. But I don't know your personal situation. I am just saying from experience.

I said the same exact ******* when the wife showed me the large tube of KY Lube and the black man went inside of me, turned me into what I really was within a short time. Don't do it if you don't want to be a sub fag to the men of power that need relief!

If you wife is truly a FemDom and the black man is not passive, they can very easily overcome you. But I don't know your personal situation. I am just saying from experience.
I totally agree. Nothing like that feeling the first time a black man actually uses you. It's scary and exciting all at the same time and you'll begin to crave BBC from then on.

I totally agree. Nothing like that feeling the first time a black man actually uses you. It's scary and exciting all at the same time and you'll begin to crave BBC from then on.
Correct! Ant the wife knew what to do! She even expands on this at times with younger and more aggressive typed exploiting the 'over powering' and 'no matter what--you white boy will be used' type of scenario. I cant imagine the lame and other types that just present it and expect a perfect response form the white male from day one, IMO.

capt-c-cuck-bb494993-jpg.1110037

That is so fucking hot!!! Totally hot, I picture my wife standing there laughing, humiliating and chastising hard-core! I would be pre-cum with 30 seconds, at least twice in a row! Hard just looking at it!!!!

I fantasize about this often, with me groaning and cumming while she watches him slap my ass and ram me good!

Back