Doing a Cuck Hubby

My wife completely took pussy away from me and im only allowed to serve bbc. I lick her clean and whenever she wants to cum, my mouth is hers. She will let me jack off and cum on her but i have to eat ot off.
I also have bulls for just me and she lets them use me how ever and when ever they want.
You are so lucky. I would love that.

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
Yes she love to watch too I douche my ass clean wear thigh highs thong panty shave smooth mini or shirt bare covers my ass love being bred doggie style have multi anal orgasms been gangbanged few time too love their cum dripping down taint & ball sac into my hand under it and licking cum off my hand or dripping into glass when done and drinking it also love sucking my ass juice off their dicks wife loves watching me be a slut for BBC's and cum as much as I love watching and cleaning her

Yes she love to watch too I douche my ass clean wear thigh highs thong panty shave smooth mini or shirt bare covers my ass love being bred doggie style have multi anal orgasms been gangbanged few time too love their cum dripping down taint & ball sac into my hand under it and licking cum off my hand or dripping into glass when done and drinking it also love sucking my ass juice off their dicks wife loves watching me be a slut for BBC's and cum as much as I love watching and cleaning her
Oh yes I love it when I get to suck his soft BBC and get it hard for him and he pushes my head down on his hard cock until I gag. He will let me get a good breath of fresh air and then push my head back down as far as he can get that big hard cock down my throat. Wife loves to watch my push my head down and make me gag but he keeps pushing my head down until he gets my throat stretched so that I can take all of his big hard black cock all the way to his balls.

I would like to suck your big cock instead of you cumin in your panties, you can cum in my mouth and I would get to swallow all of that cum you have instead of you wasting it. Then I can clean your cock off really good and you will not have to change panties.

Sometimes a cuck hubby needs to be reminded who is the dominant male! When a man gets fucked in the ass it is the ultimate sign of submission . It also helps if it is recorded in picture or video so he can be reminded of the fact he is NEVER going to be the ALPHA male again.
Your Hubby ever get fucked in the ass?

Sometimes a cuck hubby needs to be reminded who is the dominant male! When a man gets fucked in the ass it is the ultimate sign of submission . It also helps if it is recorded in picture or video so he can be reminded of the fact he is NEVER going to be the ALPHA male again.
Loved your post Marshavon. Love to think that the cuck will also never fail to know his place if there is a dominant female constantly reminding him that he is the bitch.

I agree that the submission of the cuck to the ALPHA should be documented as a reminder but also to be used as blackmail, in the event it would be needed (though a proper cuck would always be proud of their submission and would be willing to provide such evidence at any time).

Back