Doing a Cuck Hubby

That is so fucking hot!!! Totally hot, I picture my wife standing there laughing, humiliating and chastising hard-core! I would be pre-cum with 30 seconds, at least twice in a row! Hard just looking at it!!!!
This is truly such hot and erotic picture! You have to understand, I am a mid 50's white cuck, true sissy to a very pretty, fake tits, long hair, hot looking mid 30's Asian wife, totally in shape also! I am done being the dom, strong, everything male. Fuck all that. She flipped me and I am happily there-learned it all and love black cocks, balls, ass and their sperm! Seriously, all the foreplay, prep, after clean up and even shopping. It is all super erotic and a constant erection for me. To be on my back, in a pair of stockings with my erection and then have the BBC come over me and squat, letting me taste and lick his asshole, is hot! Straight men would never ever understand, but I am not trying to convince you of anything. My wife took a absolutely normal, sexual white male and turned him into her financial sideways sex assistant and got what she couldn't get in 99% of the possible relationships if she tried. However, I also got that dark, taboo and way-out there relationship,

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
20170213_021910.jpg

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

One day the black bull told me to suck my wife, he came and told me to open my ass for him. I obeyed and he did.

Huge-BBC-Fucks-Cuckolds-Ass.gif
Looks like my Friday night

One day the black bull told me to suck my wife, he came and told me to open my ass for him. I obeyed and he did.

Huge-BBC-Fucks-Cuckolds-Ass.gif
I would love to find a group of Black men that would do this to my hub on a continual basis...

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
It's not a strange question. Main (99%) of cuckold's husband I meet (I'm Cornuto, cuckold husband) are bisexual, like me. Our main excitation come from the men who fuck ours wives. When our wife LOVE a Man, we are more excited...and our dream is to be fucked by our wife's real husband.... When my wife BBC Lover arrive at home, he ask me to nake in front of them. I become hard at the time where he lowers his slip. Then my wife see I'm quite 'gay'. It's a reason more for her to dont fuck with me. She just make love with him.

I have used a big dildo on myself 2 times and the first times I slowly fucked myself in the shower. I came without touching myself. It was so powerful my legs almost gave out. The second time was even more powerful but I touched myself just a little. Most powerful organs I ever had
No wonder women like big cocks.

Back