Does your wife tell you things she’s into but afraid to share that with others?

SNJHWCPL

Couple
Real Person
From
NJ, US
There is a lot of things that my wife has discovered about herself that’s she’s into every since starting the lifestyle but does not share those likes with others right away or at all.

A lot of those things she doesn’t even do to me ever and has refused to.

Her thinking is if she tells them all, then the guy would be lazy and only do those things specifically and not work it. Find out how she works. Lol.

She gets off on the guy working it.

There is a lot of things that my wife has discovered about herself that’s she’s into every since starting the lifestyle but does not share those likes with others right away or at all.

A lot of those things she doesn’t even do to me ever and has refused to.

Her thinking is if she tells them all, then the guy would be lazy and only do those things specifically and not work it. Find out how she works. Lol.

She gets off on the guy working it.
Nice

My wife didn't tell me for a few years that she loved it when the man or men had finished with her would piss on and in her. She said that made her feel like such a good white slut when this happened

When ,She was active in the lifestyle, My wife sometime did not always tell Me things She had done straight away, ( But She always told Me both things good and bad ) , She sometimes saved an experience for later, Say when we were in a restaurant or pub together,So telling me something ,that She knew would blow my mind and I couldn’t not do anything about it.
Sometimes I have eaten my meal so quickly to get out and Have Her.
Oh! She knew which buttons to press, big time.
We both never regretted anything in our long time in the lifestyle.
So fare I do not think I have found anything She has not done, at some point or another.

I even forward my husband texts from my lovers. Yesterday I got dozens of text messages wishing me a happy Valentine’s Day and plenty of creative dick pics from them. I love remembering my playtime with them and looking forward to more and telling my husband

my wife doesn't really share. She is kinda of a go and have fun and see what happens type of gal. Yesterday she told me she was hesitant to go out of town with a co/worker that wants to be her boyfriend too. Only reason, is she hasn't slept over with anyone else, only while she's out of town that she has her one nighters. But since this is someone she knows and is starting a new fwb. thing, she's a little shy, but she's also looking forward to it, as he has a super high sex drive and they'v been flirting with the idea for years now. They are due to go out of town early march. let's see what happens.

When ,She was active in the lifestyle, My wife sometime did not always tell Me things She had done straight away, ( But She always told Me both things good and bad ) , She sometimes saved an experience for later, Say when we were in a restaurant or pub together,So telling me something ,that She knew would blow my mind and I couldn’t not do anything about it.
Sometimes I have eaten my meal so quickly to get out and Have Her.
Oh! She knew which buttons to press, big time.
We both never regretted anything in our long time in the lifestyle.
So fare I do not think I have found anything She has not done, at some point or another.
My wife kept some of the things she had done because she thought I would make her stop seeing her black guys.

my wife doesn't really share. She is kinda of a go and have fun and see what happens type of gal. Yesterday she told me she was hesitant to go out of town with a co/worker that wants to be her boyfriend too. Only reason, is she hasn't slept over with anyone else, only while she's out of town that she has her one nighters. But since this is someone she knows and is starting a new fwb. thing, she's a little shy, but she's also looking forward to it, as he has a super high sex drive and they'v been flirting with the idea for years now. They are due to go out of town early march. let's see what happens.
is it early march, yet?

Back