Does pegging change you?

I feel like pretty much the same dude as I was before I was ever pegged. Except now I know way more about a major pleasure center in my own body than I did before trying it. I may also have developed a case of Tourette syndrome and a propensity to drool on myself, but thankfully, those effects were temporary

once a woman starts putting things up your ass it changes the relationship because it makes you submissive and she starts seeing you in a different way. If a woman wants to cuck her man she should start by making him cum from anal stimulation
In my case, I was a cuck before the pegging started started. But she volunteered to finger me before marrying as I had an injury preventing me from getting hard.

I feel like pretty much the same dude as I was before I was ever pegged. Except now I know way more about a major pleasure center in my own body than I did before trying it. I may also have developed a case of Tourette syndrome and a propensity to drool on myself, but thankfully, those effects were temporary
Have you been checked by GPs?

Back