Does pegging change you?

Ive never tried pegging him and so when mine and hubbys bfs cant come over for whatever reason and im in a horny mood he just eats me out at the moment. Hubby obviously isnt allowed to put his dick inside me but I feel like me pegging him would be a great alternative and let us have some penetrative sex still. I have no idea how to go about pegging him though so ill be keeping my eye on this thread for advice lol!

Ive never tried pegging him and so when mine and hubbys bfs cant come over for whatever reason and im in a horny mood he just eats me out at the moment. Hubby obviously isnt allowed to put his dick inside me but I feel like me pegging him would be a great alternative and let us have some penetrative sex still. I have no idea how to go about pegging him though so ill be keeping my eye on this thread for advice lol!
just tell him you are getting him a treat - suck his cock while you finger his ass - add more lube and tell him that now on his ass will be called a sissy-pussy then keep fingering his sissy-pussy - make him ask for you to use a toy on him. Then just tell him that you are going to fuck his sissy-pussy with a strapon cock.

Pegging a having my first sissygasm totally changed me! Afterwards I actually cried. I felt so feminine as I quivered and my cum leaked out of my small dick. Now that is the only way I cum. After pegging, I started to have fantasies about sucking BBC.I was embarrassed about it at first.

Pegging a having my first sissygasm totally changed me! Afterwards I actually cried. I felt so feminine as I quivered and my cum leaked out of my small dick. Now that is the only way I cum. After pegging, I started to have fantasies about sucking BBC.I was embarrassed about it at first.
I sucked cocks for years and never let the male kiss me -- after my first sissygasm - I became alot more submissive and sissy-fem and willing to be kissed and yes used by the male.

pegging is such an integral part of my lifestyle. it was actually my first foray into kink and everything else, cuckold included, branched off from it. its still how i meet new girls on tinder and after introducing them to pegging, cuckold is a natural next step. there were so many nights with my ex that i would watch her get fully satisfied by alpha bulls then after he left and i cleaned her, she would get the strap-on. it started as a means of humiliation and power assertion, but when she realized how much i enjoyed it, it just became our "normal" sex. she came from bbc, i from her cock and a vibrator on my cage. this of course led to other changes; feminizing me, expiramenting with guys, etc.....

Do it....it'll only take one time if you fucking him ND you're gonna be hooked and absolutely love giving him that dick

It definitely changes you and her. Of course, I'm still excited by seeing her naked and flirting with her. But I'm now struggling to give her a decent penetration. 20 min after that happens, she's pegging me like crazy. I feel like we swapped roles in the sexual hierarchy pyramid, with any black guy on the top, then her, and me at the bottom. But at least I'm happy we still have some good sexual intercourse every now and then, no matter who's the top and who the bottom.

It definitely changes you and her. Of course, I'm still excited by seeing her naked and flirting with her. But I'm now struggling to give her a decent penetration. 20 min after that happens, she's pegging me like crazy. I feel like we swapped roles in the sexual hierarchy pyramid, with any black guy on the top, then her, and me at the bottom. But at least I'm happy we still have some good sexual intercourse every now and then, no matter who's the top and who the bottom.
Makes you crave that stimulation again. Def addicting.

Makes you crave that stimulation again. Def addicting.
Maybe it's rather conditioning. It could be the reason for my lazy erections: the expectation of pegging. I still feel a bit of guilt, because she doesn't cum by pegging me. But she confessed she really loves it and she's happy with me tonguing her to a decent orgasm. She even baptized one of the strap-on after one of her previous bulls.

Back