Wife wants to peg me

Would highly recommend it. This is coming from someone who had no desire for it to begin with, but was simply helping my wife fulfill her fantasies. In no time at all you will learn to not only enjoy it, but crave it.

At first, my wife saying things like "pretty soon you will be getting fucked by real cock" turned me off, and I would argue with her (in the middle of getting buttfucked by a strap on!). After a couple months though, her "tough talk" would make me cum. Some of her favorite phrases were: "You like getting treated like a fag?" and "Look how hard your dick is. I knew you liked the dick, you little cock slut."

Would highly recommend it. This is coming from someone who had no desire for it to begin with, but was simply helping my wife fulfill her fantasies. In no time at all you will learn to not only enjoy it, but crave it.

At first, my wife saying things like "pretty soon you will be getting fucked by real cock" turned me off, and I would argue with her (in the middle of getting buttfucked by a strap on!). After a couple months though, her "tough talk" would make me cum. Some of her favorite phrases were: "You like getting treated like a fag?" and "Look how hard your dick is. I knew you liked the dick, you little cock slut."
Yep. Getting pegged is like an eye-opener, pun intended.

Back