Cuck pegging fantasy

LOL, since I can strap one on, not much envy. I can even cum with a well-placed bullet vibe or my vib panties. I now even have a cock that cums "stuff." It's fake stuff, but still fun as my husband gets an odd look when I push a lot of the "stuff" in him.
Things you have done, I have not even thought about. How's that for a confession! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Things you have done, I have not even thought about. How's that for a confession! :ROFLMAO::LOL:
LOL, well my husband's a pervo and thinks up weird things to try. Then there's me. I get an idea or something fun and figure out a way.

Mine are more fun/romantic ways to do things we already do.

His are things like figuring out how to have sex with me, on a swing, upside down, in the backyard while it's raining. (men.......:rolleyes:)

IMHO
Pegging gets you ready to take a real guy. I did this with my husband. I pegged him even before we were married. After we were married, I wanted to see him with a guy. He was reluctant for sure. First it was a bj and he did fine. He was hard the whole time. So, he's just hesitant.

Pegging is similar to a guy because if you are a bottom, you have to do it until he/she is done. I'm the same way. My husband has to take it until I cum once, twice, and sometimes 3 times.

At one point, I actually asked him to let a real guy fuck him. The reluctance became even stronger. I eventually convinced him. I knew one of the blk guys I was with did allow a cuck to give him a bj. So, I asked him, he agreed since he likes us.
With reluctance, my husband did it.

Our guy was not as big as the OP, but still good

My husband said it was like pegging, but was different when our guy came in my husband. OMG, I did love the look on my husband's face when our guy started to cum inside him. It made all the effort so worth it.

So, if you get pegged, you can maybe be a bottom for a real guy. It's happened.
Yes, there are some similarities but at the same time each experience is very unique. I like you mentioning that part about the real thing is not necessarily in control by the bottom. That was my first realization this is not just about me but more about him at this point.

Back