Pegging cucks

IMG_7976_FREE_TXT.jpeg

Kiss me deep and slow...

Close your eyes, use your tongue...

Now, go slowly on your knees and show me the best blowjob you can do!

Stay on your knees, suck, and look into my eyes. Imagine the cock you're sucking will fuck me after your blowjob.

Thank him for that! Show him that you appreciate it! You appreciate that he will satisfy your wife! Make him as hard as you can... for me! 💋

View attachment 6799287

Kiss me deep and slow...

Close your eyes, use your tongue...

Now, go slowly on your knees and show me the best blowjob you can do!

Stay on your knees, suck, and look into my eyes. Imagine the cock you're sucking will fuck me after your blowjob.

Thank him for that! Show him that you appreciate it! You appreciate that he will satisfy your wife! Make him as hard as you can... for me! 💋
😱 omggggggg i so need a Mistress like You 🥰😍😘💋❤️

This is how I got started! I had a GF who started fingering me and I just loved it, we worked our way up to pegging pretty quickly. I just came to realize how much I loved taking a thick cock, and how pleasurable it was for my GF which is why I wanted her to fuck other really hung guys too. She loved pegging me - mostly because she loved seeing how hard I got and how hard it got me off - and because she was a cock hound, she knew I'd love the real thing and encouraged me to embrace it and start taking the real thing. She made sure I came from anal at least once a day, put me in thongs (so I'd get the stimulation on my hole) and wearing plugs for extended periods (to keep me in a constant state of arousal and stretched and ready). She started feeding me my loads after I came and encouraged me to practice controlling my gag reflex with her dildos. She was the best oral sex I ever had and could cum just from giving oral, and also really encouraged me to learn to suck. That is what led me to seek out BBC and she was not wrong! I loved it all.
Wow our stories sound very similar. Although I never went through with doing the real thing. Just getting pegged and dirty talk.

Back