Cuck pegging fantasy

I bet my bbc would feel even better ;)
Especially when it started throbbing and shooting a huge load inside me 🥰❤️💋😍🤩
Sooooooooooooo...When I finally convinced my husband to take a real guy in him, he said two points were a "reality check" for him. The guy was a blk guy, but not BBC huge. I don't think my husband would have agreed if it was a huge BBC he had to take.

The first was when he felt the head of the guy's cock touch his ass and start to go in. I was an "Oh sh.it, this is really happening" moment.

The second was when the guy started to cum inside him. He said he could feel the guy's cock twitching inside him as the guy pushed deep and held it there for a bit. Since this guy came A LOT, my husband then said he could kinda feel his cum inside him all of a sudden. He did not give the impression it was a good feeling, just weird. I know what he was feeling from the guy's cum. I have had to deal with a lot over the years.

I feel that throbbing too. I kinda like it. It's just weirdly exciting to feel something twitching inside your ass. It's different than a guy twitching in your pussy.

Sooooooooooooo...When I finally convinced my husband to take a real guy in him, he said two points were a "reality check" for him. The guy was a blk guy, but not BBC huge. I don't think my husband would have agreed if it was a huge BBC he had to take.

The first was when he felt the head of the guy's cock touch his ass and start to go in. I was an "Oh sh.it, this is really happening" moment.

The second was when the guy started to cum inside him. He said he could feel the guy's cock twitching inside him as the guy pushed deep and held it there for a bit. Since this guy came A LOT, my husband then said he could kinda feel his cum inside him all of a sudden. He did not give the impression it was a good feeling, just weird. I know what he was feeling from the guy's cum. I have had to deal with a lot over the years.

I feel that throbbing too. I kinda like it. It's just weirdly exciting to feel something twitching inside your ass. It's different than a guy twitching in your pussy.
i have had a 13” double dong and 8” inch squirting dildo inside me but have wondered what a warm throbbing real BBC would feel like. Thank You for sharing this with me 🥰💋😘

i have had a 13” double dong and 8” inch squirting dildo inside me but have wondered what a warm throbbing real BBC would feel like. Thank You for sharing this with me 🥰💋😘
I can only tell you what my husband said. It's different.
I have never had a squirting dildo in my bum. So, I don't know about that. We have one we acquired recently. My husband has received "fake cum" in him maybe 5 times so far.

Just from what he says, it seems like it's the twitching, the cum, and the shock/fact that a guy is cumming inside him. You put those all together, and it's different and more intense for sure.

I can only tell you what my husband said. It's different.
I have never had a squirting dildo in my bum. So, I don't know about that. We have one we acquired recently. My husband has received "fake cum" in him maybe 5 times so far.

Just from what he says, it seems like it's the twitching, the cum, and the shock/fact that a guy is cumming inside him. You put those all together, and it's different and more intense for sure.
Thank You 🙏🏻 😊 for the insight but for some strange reason i can’t wait to be able to get that sensation 🥰💋 i so envy Your hubby 🤩

IMHO
Pegging gets you ready to take a real guy. I did this with my husband. I pegged him even before we were married. After we were married, I wanted to see him with a guy. He was reluctant for sure. First it was a bj and he did fine. He was hard the whole time. So, he's just hesitant.

Pegging is similar to a guy because if you are a bottom, you have to do it until he/she is done. I'm the same way. My husband has to take it until I cum once, twice, and sometimes 3 times.

At one point, I actually asked him to let a real guy fuck him. The reluctance became even stronger. I eventually convinced him. I knew one of the blk guys I was with did allow a cuck to give him a bj. So, I asked him, he agreed since he likes us.
With reluctance, my husband did it.

Our guy was not as big as the OP, but still good

My husband said it was like pegging, but was different when our guy came in my husband. OMG, I did love the look on my husband's face when our guy started to cum inside him. It made all the effort so worth it.

So, if you get pegged, you can maybe be a bottom for a real guy. It's happened.
True, it happened to me!

Back