Does pegging change you?

pvak74

Male
My question goes out to any cucks who have been pegged by their wives or bulls. If you have had this done, do you feel like it has changed you? If so how?

I’ve been pegged before by my wife. The first time we did it I wasn’t sure about it, but was willing to try because of testimonies of other people saying how amazing it felt. The first few times it happened it felt ok. But the more we did it, the easier it got, and more importantly I was able to relax more. Because it was feeling good I would start to touch my little dicklet till I would blow a very large load.

I feel like the more we did it, the easier it was for me to become a full on cuckold. Pegging when done right leads to mind altering orgasms. To those that haven’t done it, I will warn you, the orgasms are 1000x’s more intense than a regular orgasms. They are that addicting.

I believe doing pegging that leads to prostate orgasms DO change you. Let’s put it this way, it opened the door more to cuckolding for us. I kinda was an alpha male in some parts of my life, but once I submitted to pegging and those orgasms, things changed.

Our sex lives changed, when we do have sex, I’m much more beta in bed. She noticed after we started pegging more often that we make love and I’m much more gentle with her. I used to be rougher with her but no longer. She has got her bbc for the rougher stuff.

She definitely notices that our intercourse is different now. She thinks it has “feminized” me in a way. Maybe it has to a degree. I think when you are fucked like a female you tend to assume that role more subconsciously in some ways. I’m not saying it will change my sexual orientation but it might open the door to it, if you are more susceptible to it. I love women and can’t ever imagine that changing but to be bent over and take my wife’s strapon until my eyes roll into the back of my head and I stroke myself till I cum buckets all over myself can really mess with a guy’s mind.

We have started chastity and I’m now locked in my 2.5 inch cock cage. She wants me to be able to eventually be able to cum and fully ejaculate while locked in my cage without being able to touch myself. From what I’ve read this is the holy grail of orgasms. Full prostate orgasms without any manual stimulation

Last edited:
My question goes out to any cucks who have been pegged by their wives or bulls. If you have had this done, do you feel like it has changed you? If so how?

We have started chastity and I’m now locked in my 2.5 inch cock cage. She wants me to be able to eventually be able to cum and fully ejaculate while locked in my cage without being able to touch myself. From what I’ve read this is the holy grail of orgasms. Full prostate orgasms without any manual stimulation
I've been small all my life and sex with a woman, me in her, never got much friction, masturbation was always better. Orgasming inside a woman was always difficult from the lack of friction.
Once I was penetrated with my thing locked up it refocused my pleasuring from the front to the back. Eventually I was able to cum that way and felt truly feminine and I was completely able to let go of my shreds of manly feelings.

Had a gf who wanted to peg me so bad I agreed to it, not even thinking about what doors it could open...she was obsessed with it immediately, and after a little awkward moments at first I soon found myself enjoying it more and more and it blew my mind when she finally made me cum while she fucked me that first night.
The both of us jumped off into the deep end and soon it was overwhelmingly our new "regular" sex choice, she was fucking me even more than I used to fuck her-by ALOT.

I’ve been pegged before by my wife. The first time we did it I wasn’t sure about it, but was willing to try because of testimonies of other people saying how amazing it felt. The first few times it happened it felt ok. But the more we did it, the easier it got, and more importantly I was able to relax more. Because it was feeling good I would start to touch my little dicklet till I would blow a very large load.

I feel like the more we did it, the easier it was for me to become a full on cuckold. Pegging when done right leads to mind altering orgasms. To those that haven’t done it, I will warn you, the orgasms are 1000x’s more intense than a regular orgasms. They are that addicting.

I believe doing pegging that leads to prostate orgasms DO change you. Let’s put it this way, it opened the door more to cuckolding for us. I kinda was an alpha male in some parts of my life, but once I submitted to pegging and those orgasms, things changed.

Our sex lives changed, when we do have sex, I’m much more beta in bed. She noticed after we started pegging more often that we make love and I’m much more gentle with her. I used to be rougher with her but no longer. She has got her bbc for the rougher stuff.

She definitely notices that our intercourse is different now. She thinks it has “feminized” me in a way. Maybe it has to a degree. I think when you are fucked like a female you tend to assume that role more subconsciously in some ways. I’m not saying it will change my sexual orientation but it might open the door to it, if you are more susceptible to it. I love women and can’t ever imagine that changing but to be bent over and take my wife’s strapon until my eyes roll into the back of my head and I stroke myself till I cum buckets all over myself can really mess with a guy’s mind.

I am training my boi pussy right now I plan on keep a pug in all day long.
any suggestions to advance my training?

I agree, anal orgasms delivered by his woman or even a man definitely will change him and feminize, I believe will lead to him becoming more homosexual, its possible.

I can say this as a bull, I didn't try pegging, I tried just have my lady do a prostate massage with her fingers, I immediately knew it wasn't for me, even though I know the pleasure because the orgasm starts in the prostate, and I wanted to feel this pleasure, but not Im into getting fucked...
Hubby has been open to trying, started with a plug but can get an 8" toy in now. Has never cum from it, any advice?
Make sure the toy is massaging the prostate, and not taking long deep strokes... as the prostate can be reached with just fingers.

I can't imagine that taking a peg up your ass doesn't change you... by a lot. In addition to surrendering the bulk of your manhood to you wife's black lovers, you then lose the rest of it by getting humped like a girl. My question is, what does your wife get out of fucking you v. you fucking her. Does she cum when humping? Or is it just a domination thing?

I can't imagine that taking a peg up your ass doesn't change you... by a lot. In addition to surrendering the bulk of your manhood to you wife's black lovers, you then lose the rest of it by getting humped like a girl. My question is, what does your wife get out of fucking you v. you fucking her. Does she cum when humping? Or is it just a domination thing?
Well she gets to lead the relationship, which is a good thing for cucks and femboys.

For my GF, it was a pure domination thing. She'd keep fucking me long after I'd cum (if I came), until she got tired. She enjoyed doing it for the power exchange and to "keep me in my place" in the bedroom.

My ex came all the time when she was pegging me

Back