Does my wife will feel different with bbc?

Hi all

i am white guy with average penis size, I had with my sexy and beautiful wife a great sex and sometimes she cum twice especially in Cowgirl sex position. I love my wife and i want a better pleasure for her does a BBC will make that incredible pleasure ?

i want real and honest answers🌹
She' will love it but once you go black never go back lol your wife will never look at you sexually again promise 💯

I think.that depends on tbe personand what ever wants out of the lifestyle .My wife enjoys getting dressed up.going out . She enjoys having a sexual.lifestyle outside of our marriage ..It has made our marriage better not only do i support her i encourage her to do.what she wants
.as lomg as we are totall open and honest with each othet
This is true but you proved that your and her relationship will never be the same again

Yes sir yull never feel the same after she gets stretched out.your choice stay with great sex an love each other or let a BBC fuck her.my opinion she will have no more class after BBC makes her a slut wife
Our life us better she has tried a la k.man.but its all about personal.satisfzction.white or black

Surely don't look like it on this site only satisfied is BBCs making whores out of every one's wife's on here
Iys. Alled communi my eife shes s few different guyd 3 white one blavk.she enjoys a very rewarding sex life in.amd outside of out marriage

In our case, my wife notes a BIG difference :p with a bbc...and I am 7.5 inches, hard and long lasting, so she can tell: bbc are definitely overwhelming for our beloved sluts..

Hi all

i am white guy with average penis size, I had with my sexy and beautiful wife a great sex and sometimes she cum twice especially in Cowgirl sex position. I love my wife and i want a better pleasure for her does a BBC will make that incredible pleasure ?

i want real and honest answers🌹
Try it and you'll never feel the same once you go black never go back

Back