Does Donald Trump deserve a second term? Yes or No.

Does Donald Trump deserve a second term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In November, 2020 either you get your wish @MacNfries or with Trump's re-election you might end up as angry as a rabid mad dog yourself? :whistle:;)
That's a pretty good prediction, there ... and I can say this as well, should Trump get re-elected my presents to the political threads will end, and that I promise.

That's a pretty good prediction, there ... and I can say this as well, should Trump get re-elected my presents to the political threads will end, and that I promise.
Do you mean your "presence"? If so, it was great corresponding with you all these years @MacNfries retroactively speaking. 🤗.

@ed4mwf is looking to flee to New Zealand. During the second term of Trump will you design the Castle @MacNfries? Surround yourself with a moat filled with hungry Trump eating crocodiles and angry guard dogs patrolling the outer boundaries of your estate? And train them to destroy anything resembling Trump?

You will be missed. 🥺

I don't have odds on him winning but what would you do if Kanye somehow slipped through the middle and became POTUS? I'd laugh at us both! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Do you mean your "presence"? If so, it was great corresponding with you all these years @MacNfries retroactively speaking. 🤗.

@ed4mwf is looking to flee to New Zealand. During the second term of Trump will you design the Castle @MacNfries? Surround yourself with a moat filled with hungry Trump eating crocodiles and angry guard dogs patrolling the outer boundaries of your estate? And train them to destroy anything resembling Trump?
You will be missed. 🥺
Today, he continued his cover-your-ass campaign. He pardoned Roger Stone.
If he wins a second term, it means he stole the election and broke the last institution of a democracy. The Republic would be dead. The white supremacists and anti-government types will have their homeland, I'll be getting the fuck out quick. A short few months stay in my favorite Caribbean Island getting ******* in order and to meet up with the rest of family, off to New Zealand for me. Then I'll lead a ******* of former US citizens and military (he's ******* all over them too), and plan the return of the United of States.

I don't have odds on him winning but what would you do if Kanye somehow slipped through the middle and became POTUS? I'd laugh at us both! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There are not enough states left for him to garner a respectable amount of electoral votes. You know how this works right? It's state to state.
Most states have closed off filings to be on the ballot to even be considered. 270 electoral votes are needed to be President. What one state can West win a majority?

You will be missed.
I don't PLAN on going anywhere, STIFF ... look around you, my friend. Your comrades have abandoned you here.
If it WERE to happen, however, it would just prove once again that our election system SUCKS DONKEY DICKS.
I'd become part of the underground resistance at that point.

@MacNfries I said I'd be laughing at both of us if Kanye won because of how much we espoused our side to win over the 4 years of debate we had, only to have an unexpected third party emerge as the winner in the 11th hour. That would be the funny unexpected joke, that's all I meant. No war! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don't PLAN on going anywhere, STIFF ... look around you, my friend. Your comrades have abandoned you here.
If it WERE to happen, however, it would just prove once again that our election system SUCKS DONKEY DICKS.
I'd become part of the underground resistance at that point.
There are plenty out there who might be classified as "sleeping Republicans" as they might prefer to make their presence known on the ballot on election day and not desire to participate with the daily day-to-day debates @MacNfries. Argue with me all you want but I can't cast a vote in November, 2020 sadly.

Pretty sure the republicans are voting Biden, or just not voting at all.

Only the craziest conspiracy theorists and white supremacists are voting Trump.

Which is still 30% of America, because this is a shithole country.

Pretty sure the republicans are voting Biden, or just not voting at all.

Only the craziest conspiracy theorists and white supremacists are voting Trump.

Which is still 30% of America, because this is a shithole country.
Ouch, to disrespect your own country that's so harsh @ridgelyfan! 😭
To think, there was once a time the POTUS was thought to be like the GREATEST AMERICAN HERO?

(I am so hoping for a remake of this series personally! 🥺 )

Last edited:
You can afford to be all smug up there in Canada with your "health care" and "functioning society" and "lack of constant mass murders", STIFF.

I hope your Canadian politeness overcomes your Canadian sense of humor and you feel some real sympathy for us savages to your south sometimes though.

You can afford to be all smug up there in Canada with your "health care" and "functioning society" and "lack of constant mass murders", STIFF.

I hope your Canadian politeness overcomes your Canadian sense of humor and you feel some real sympathy for us savages to your south sometimes though.
You forgot or falling COVID numbers too @ridgelyfan . But you are in err in one area: health care. There are some areas subsidized, but a lot of areas are not as there are expenses people pay now that they don't previously. And there is a two-tier medical system now. Before the pandemic when there was an overflow that could not be managed here they were sent to America for care.

I recall the star of Shark Tank, Kevin O'Leary, originally a Canadian, when he needed medical care he also flew to America as well. And here he is on a program speaking about our "broken" medical system that you allege is perfect @ridgelyfan

If you're rich you generally go to where the top doctor in the one area you need is, which can be anywhere (generally some teaching hospital attached to a university).

Here's Rand Paul taking advantage of some excellent Canadian doctors

Back