Does Donald Trump deserve a second term? Yes or No.

Does Donald Trump deserve a second term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
first you are anti left...now you are ?
you trump supporters always get that way when asked for facts
sounds like someone got caught trying to bullshit....your hero has that problem alot

View attachment 3759997View attachment 3759999
I dislike politics. Always have. I never said I was anti-left. I made a comment on how the poster said that Republicans are accusing tech companies of meddling in the election. Thought it was cool that the poster called it long before the election. Never said I agreed. Now run along. I am done responding to this silliness.

I dislike politics. Always have. I never said I was anti-left. I made a comment on how the poster said that Republicans are accusing tech companies of meddling in the election. Thought it was cool that the poster called it long before the election. Never said I agreed. Now run along. I am done responding to this silliness.
well for someone who dislikes politics ...you jumped right in and apparently took a side

make your posts clear if you are not taking sides...seems to me I am not the only one to read it that way.....you just got caught trying to bullshit and it didn't fly!
Even IF I wanted to take sides, last I checked, I am free to believe what I want and say what I want. Also, I can ignore people quite easily, so since you don't get it and you remain adamant that I hurt your little feelings. Bye Felicia

Even IF I wanted to take sides, last I checked, I am free to believe what I want and say what I want. Also, I can ignore people quite easily, so since you don't get it and you remain adamant that I hurt your little feelings. Bye Felicia
true...say whatever you want on about any topic....but when you take sides....expect a response...have a nice day

26.jpg

very narrow minded to think you can blurt out your opinion...and not expect a response from the other side......how republican of you

Should Adolf Hitler be reincarnated?

HELL NO!

Poroshenko placed 100,000 on American soldier's heads in Afghanistan and nothing has been done.

Dump Trump!
That is absurd Trump was for all people to have good life Be free he provided the best employment best eco for blacks in history
He never was or is a dictator That is left wing media naming him that cause he proved how much lying they do
Remember Trump in four years never took a salary never made money on books or speaking engagements He had to remove himself from all his businesses Why cause he loves America and American people
Unbelievable how you and the other like you believe lies
I have known Trump for years and he is one of greatest human beings ever
He gave a furnished paid for building years ago to Jesse Jackson He completed with his own money for ice rinks and park in Harlem
Against abortion Gave millions to black colleges set up mentoring for blacks opportunity zones for people of color Yet people like continue this lie
They hate him because he is snd was for us the Democrats aren’t they lie and want our vote Never ever deliver only lie and blame others for their incompetence
We all know Trump won They wouldn’t count the signature votes nor do forensic test on voting machines
So we are to believe that for first time in history this was the first perfect election
Keep on believing their crap and we will never achieve the greatest that God intended for us The left is for big businesses not the little guy
Suvh a shame you believe their lies

first you are anti left...now you are ?
you trump supporters always get that way when asked for facts
sounds like someone got caught trying to bullshit....your hero has that problem alot

View attachment 3759997View attachment 3759999
Check all signed ballots and check Dominion voting machines or is that whining Like Russia Trump after 3 years 45 million you got nothing snd all the whining Got it

Check all signed ballots and check Dominion voting machines or is that whining Like Russia Trump after 3 years 45 million you got nothing snd all the whining Got it
Facts PS sent out 1.5 million balyhot 2.6 bsck Fact jackass
Wisconsin does not allow mail in ballots but was accepted Against state constitution Fact
Georgia had ballot boxes not postal but their by Zuckerberg illegal Fact
Michigan had Dominion voting machines give Biddn votes whrn yhey errr got Trump Fsvt
15,000 affidavits in six states that witness fraud
Dead people voting ******* voting
People voting multiple times people voting twice in different states
Fsct
6 states violated their constitution and federal constitution they by passed the Republican legislators that did not approve Biden only by their Governor and Secretary of State
Fact
Yet 35 attempts to be heard in court but courts refused to hear cases on dissent
Yet no evidence
But 3 years we had investigation into vote election fraud when Trump won
Fact
Nothing to see . hey like all you left wing morons when you attacked us .It is well if you got nothing to hide
Fact

Donald Trump won that election period. Hundreds if not thousands stepped forward, signed affidavits then testified in front of their State Officials. How discouraging for them to all be called liars because the proof is there. Zuckerberg dumped a half billion dollars to make sure the Democrats won, the real party of the elite. Subhub seems to have disappeared, I hope he is okay.

Last edited:
Donald Trump won that election period. Hundreds if not thousands stepped forward, signed affidavits then testified in front of their State Officials. How discouraging for them to all be called liars because the proof is there. Zuckerberg dumped a half million dollars to make sure the Democrats won, the real party of the elite. Subhub seems to have disappeared, I hope he is okay.
Stanley my friend...........its obvious you need a lobotomy.

Donald Trump won that election period. Hundreds if not thousands stepped forward, signed affidavits then testified in front of their State Officials. How discouraging for them to all be called liars because the proof is there. Zuckerberg dumped a half million dollars to make sure the Democrats won, the real party of the elite. Subhub seems to have disappeared, I hope he is okay.
damn a presidency only costs $500k?

They're so cheap! I had no idea! President RidgelyFan 2024 get ready

I'd love for someone to explain to me why they think Trump won when 60 of the judges that he appointed all determined that his legal teams had no evidence of fraud in any of the cases they took to trial.

Source: https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/n...efforts-overturn-election-numbers/4130307001/

Explain to me what reason these judges, people who Trump elevated in their careers, would have to lie?
Mate, you can't expect these people to comprehend logic. They live in a post truth paradigm, where something is true if they like it, rather than if it is verifiable.

Back