Does Donald Trump deserve a second term? Yes or No.

Does Donald Trump deserve a second term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also I never said Canadian health care was "perfect", I said you have a functioning health care system.

We use our for making money, not for saving lives (hence why we pay the most and have the worst life expectancy of industrialized countries)

1594481228738.png

If you're rich you generally go to where the top doctor in the one area you need is, which can be anywhere (generally some teaching hospital attached to a university).

Here's Rand Paul taking advantage of some excellent Canadian doctors

Not that wealthy here @ridgelyfan, I am fortunate though to live in a large metropolitan area overloaded with medical doctors and a health care card that covers basic medical care where I get my physicals every so often. But dental coverage here is not free or covered in the basic health care that encapsulates the coverage for all Canadians. That has to be paid for unless you have coverage for it at your workplace. I use a local insurer that covers my basic care when I do my cleaning roughly twice per year. If I was unfortunate to require more expensive coverage it might be out of pocket as the coverage I have covers basic individual care. I wear glasses too and seeing an eye doctor is also out of pocket which fortunately for me is also covered with my supplemental health care plan I pay out of pocket for as well.

Trump has started wearing a mask. He's even starting to say a few positive things about masks.

Knowing how he is like, within a couple weeks, he will start saying more positive things.
After a month, he will say he was an early proponent of mask wearing.
After a couple months, he will claim he was for mask wearing all along and that his political opponents are the non-mask wearers who want to harm America.

His followers don't have long memories; they'll believe him.

Why do all those other countries want to come to USA for treatment Other thing they all have single payer
Canadians come down to the states for survey waiting list is forever Oh wait moron we still have that debacle OBamacare Trump did not take it away Remember like your doctor you can keep them like your health plsn you can keep it We will pass it then read it Wake up to Democrats lies old saying is true “How can you tell when s Democrat is lying “ Answer “When they open their mouth “

Also Donald Trump does not take a salary for being President He puts all the salary back in Treasury except one dollar Like the great Obama Oh wait not Barry walks out of WH and buts house for 8.2 million and summer home for 15 million on Marthas Vineyard

Also Donald Trump does not take a salary for being President He puts all the salary back in Treasury except one dollar Like the great Obama Oh wait not Barry walks out of WH and buts house for 8.2 million and summer home for 15 million on Marthas Vineyard

Why are you so dumb? Obama made his money selling books he wrote, not on the US presidential salary (which is less than I make, it's seriously not that much money).

You know what does cost money? $340,000,000 worth of golf trips. You know where those golf trips were? Trump's properties.

Yeah. He's fleecing us.

GOLF TRIPS PAID OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET EXCEPT LAST YEAR WHEN OVERHAUL OF AC AT WH HE WAS WORKING IN BEDMINSTER
ONLY COST IS SERCET SERVICE
FLEECING BEST ECONMONY EVER UNEMPLOYMENT LOWEST EVER FOR BLACKS HISPANICS AND WOMEN PRICON REFORM MONEY TO ALL BLACK COLLEGES IF THAT IS FLEECING I WILL TAKE THAT
PROMISE MADE PROMISE KEPT

Yeah I'm sure he paid for his actual golf clubs, but not the millions of dollars hosting the secret service, not to mention all the heads of state hosted at Trump properties on our dime. Freaking national security info just open in front of anybody at Mar a Lago who happens to wander by.

Also, lol if you think unemployment is low right now. Did you forget about the pandemic that Trump completely ******* the bed on?

At least he finally put on a mask. After 130,000 Americans died. But who cares about them let's just complain about China instead of taking responsibility.

Trump has started wearing a mask. He's even starting to say a few positive things about masks.

Knowing how he is like, within a couple weeks, he will start saying more positive things.
After a month, he will say he was an early proponent of mask wearing.
After a couple months, he will claim he was for mask wearing all along and that his political opponents are the non-mask wearers who want to harm America.

His followers don't have long memories; they'll believe him.
You're 100% correct.

Early in his presidency, while golfing with friends, Trump called the White House "a real dump". I thought it was pretty amusing.
For someone used to having a billionaire lifestyle, I guess the White House might be a step-down? Why go through all the harassment unless he did not want to serve? And I can foresee my political opponent pals say, "yes he's there to serve himself"? :ROFLMAO:

Donald Trump does not take a salary for being President He puts all the salary back in Treasury except one dollar
Oh how novel of him ... let me ask you, would you rather OWN a bank or just draw a salary from one? The POTUS job pays $400,000 a year ... whoopie, when you basically own the country with biased legislation to make millions and millions more in other ways ... like executive orders, and ignoring the constitution and congress ... like the President said, "he can ******* someone on 5th Ave and get away with it", WHY ... because He's the PRESIDENT. No other President has seen the power of the Presidency and walked on the constitution, like Trump. Crap ... he'd wipe his ass with $400,000 and not miss it at all. Instead of a stupid little paycheck, he just takes what he needs. Wake up!

Oh how novel of him ... let me ask you, would you rather OWN a bank or just draw a salary from one? The POTUS job pays $400,000 a year ... whoopie, when you basically own the country with biased legislation to make millions and millions more in other ways ... like executive orders, and ignoring the constitution and congress ... like the President said, "he can ******* someone on 5th Ave and get away with it", WHY ... because He's the PRESIDENT. No other President has seen the power of the Presidency and walked on the constitution, like Trump. Crap ... he'd wipe his ass with $400,000 and not miss it at all. Instead of a stupid little paycheck, he just takes what he needs. Wake up!
Not laughing at what you said @MacNfries , just your colorful imagery. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

Why go through all the harassment unless he did not want to serve?
You're another one that doesn't understand, obviously. Trump serves NO ONE but himself, STIFF ... good grief, man, are you NOT paying attention? He could give a rats ass about the USA ... he's in the Presidency to make himself MONEY by controlling legislation that stops him from making money. God, you folks are dense!

You're another one that doesn't understand, obviously. Trump serves NO ONE but himself, STIFF ... good grief, man, are you NOT paying attention? He could give a rats ass about the USA ... he's in the Presidency to make himself MONEY by controlling legislation that stops him from making money. God, you folks are dense!
I know you have your views about Trump @MacNfries . I was merely reflecting what you recently wrote. 🕊 ☮ 🏳

Back