Does Donald Trump deserve a second term? Yes or No.

Does Donald Trump deserve a second term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watch the first 4 minutes and 14 seconds. Prove it is garbage and I will stop.

I mean keep posting it if you want.

I just think it's hilarious to see these people somehow uncovering some malicious Democratic conspiracy that no one knows about. ***

Like, let's not forget that if they did have an issue with BLM they could just find a variety of charities that help the black plight. They didn't even bother pointing people in a direction in which they can send their money.

Or would that be too hard to research?

Please.

I mean keep posting it if you want.

I just think it's hilarious to see these people somehow uncovering some malicious Democratic conspiracy that no one knows about. ***

Like, let's not forget that if they did have an issue with BLM they could just find a variety of charities that help the black plight. They didn't even bother pointing people in a direction in which they can send their money.

Or would that be too hard to research?

Please.
I just found it interesting how the money that is supposed to go to BLM is going to the Democrats? :unsure: If you ever discover anything to the contrary feel free to make a rebuttal of that post. I know my nemesis pal @subhub174014 would find something in error, if any, but he must be away on a temporary Sabbatical from the site? :unsure:

Apparently trump didn't know the UK was a nuclear power when he visited two years into his presidency.
More proof, as if anyone with half a brain could ask for it, that the man is an incompetent statesman and leader.

But it's true that the US president didn't know what his staunchest ally was packing.

That's pretty ******* mate.

But it's true that the US president didn't know what his staunchest ally was packing.

That's pretty ******* mate.
If it was really important a general would whisper in his ear and tell him?
As POTUS he is balancing other stuff. There might be a purpose to know
what the 9,649,992,878,397,687,208,749th digit of pi is, but it's just trivia @Subby?

what the 9,649,992,878,397,687,208,749th digit of pi is, but it's just trivia @Subby?
Really. OK, so without googling, do you know which countries have nuclear weapons?

Of course you do. My 14 year old ******* knows that. To defend this is absurd Stiff.

You clearly are not stupid Stiff, but your trump sycophancy is a bit cringy sometimes.
Sorry.

Really. OK, so without googling, do you know which countries have nuclear weapons?

Of course you do. My 14 year old ******* knows that. To defend this is absurd Stiff.
Is there an imminent military threat that would affect the UK or US @Subby from those countries that are known to have nuclear weapons?
And what of those countries that are close to get it? Or worse yet a group of bad guys like Al Qaeda, or somebody else? It might not be
the case now @Subby as ******* might be smarter than I went through school. When I was in my high school physics class I recall there
was a discussion about building a nuclear weapon. And my teacher said if under duress he and his colleagues could do it, or even an elite
student that graduated from the last toughest class could do it back then. Now with all kinds of information online I could imagine a
younger gifted student could do the same. Of course all you would need is the radioactive material that I suspect is not sold at Costco here, maybe in an equivalent store in the UK? So getting back to Trump not knowing who has the nukes, how could you expect Trump to know all of the gifted science students on the planet @Subby? :unsure:

I don't think you really have haters here since you're not insulting everyone all the time (like the other Trump-lovers).

It's pretty confusing that you cut this guy all the slack in the world though, or that you're willing to believe any kind of fake news that makes him look good or makes progressive / liberal / left-wing causes look bad.

I don't think you really have haters here since you're not insulting everyone all the time (like the other Trump-lovers).

It's pretty confusing that you cut this guy all the slack in the world though, or that you're willing to believe any kind of fake news that makes him look good or makes progressive / liberal / left-wing causes look bad.
I have a few over time they will high five you for your rebuttal especially after you display your proof. My support for Trump appears to be the vein that I am stepping on that is enraging many in the past. I could mention their handles but they won't be pleased. If you are curious it's all catalogued on the site. Start about 4 years ago on these political threads and move forward in time. If you are curious enough you will see who they are or they were.

Is there an imminent military threat that would affect the UK or US @Subby from those countries that are known to have nuclear weapons?
And what of those countries that are close to get it? Or worse yet a group of bad guys like Al Qaeda, or somebody else? It might not be
the case now @Subby as ******* might be smarter than I went through school. When I was in my high school physics class I recall there
was a discussion about building a nuclear weapon. And my teacher said if under duress he and his colleagues could do it, or even an elite
student that graduated from the last toughest class could do it back then. Now with all kinds of information online I could imagine a
younger gifted student could do the same. Of course all you would need is the radioactive material that I suspect is not sold at Costco here, maybe in an equivalent store in the UK? So getting back to Trump not knowing who has the nukes, how could you expect Trump to know all of the gifted science students on the planet @Subby? :unsure:
Come off it Stiff.

Back