does bbc feel better?

Gf here. I am a size queen, and even though my bf is 17 cm(almost 7 inches) I feel it's not enough. I don't care too much the color of the cock inside my pussy, but when it comes to playing and licking and sucking a cock, I really prefer darker, thicker and bigger. So BBC feels way better in my mouth

Gf here. I am a size queen, and even though my bf is 17 cm(almost 7 inches) I feel it's not enough. I don't care too much the color of the cock inside my pussy, but when it comes to playing and licking and sucking a cock, I really prefer darker, thicker and bigger. So BBC feels way better in my mouth
“You feel like”. Usually, the depth of the vagina is between 3 and 7 inches. I have a big one as you can see on the previous post. 90% of the time when I fuck, they can’t take it well because it’s way too big. They say yes but they can’t. It’s more of a “fantasy”. Especially when it comes to BBC. Fun fact; black female have the smallest vagina.

“You feel like”. Usually, the depth of the vagina is between 3 and 7 inches. I have a big one as you can see on the previous post. 90% of the time when I fuck, they can’t take it well because it’s way too big. They say yes but they can’t. It’s more of a “fantasy”. Especially when it comes to BBC. Fun fact; black female have the smallest vagina.
Just add this because people always ask. But there’s 1000 of studies of what I just talking about. Just a fact. :devil:

I feel, yes. For my pussy it's ok 17 cm, however when sucking cock I prefer real big one, big head, really thick and dark. So it's all in my mind

Back