does bbc feel better?

I'm maybe a bit of a size queen, more than some girls I know...but 'def, yeah!

The thicker it is, the the more intense it feels and the harder it rubs my G-spot as it slides inside my cunt...and around 9" it bottoms out in me, pressing into me in a way that hits something that sometime just sends me into writhing out of control orgasms...yeah! :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie
Wow I fantasize about my girlfriend fucking bbc

I don't know how a bbc feel or how my wife will.feel a bbc because she is not blacked but what I can assure is that her first bbc dildo change our life! She was in heaven

As I beta white guy all this talk of how better a black cock is, makes me want to hear more of how women feel.
It is also so sexy and such a turn on.

Well for me it was the most sexually amazing experience giving me my first vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms as his black superior cock started penetrating my vagina.The size of his black penis, his stamina giving me a sexual experience I had never experienced before. Then the feeling when his cock started throbbing as he ejaculated his hot seed deep in my vagina.it turned me into an addicted white married whore for black guy’s to fuck as much as possible.

Last edited:
Well for me it was the most sexually amazing experience giving me my first vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms as his black superior cock started penetrating my vagina.The size of his black penis, his stamina giving me a sexual experience I had never experienced before. Then the feeling when his cock started throbbing as he ejaculated his hot seed deep in my vagina.it turned me into an addicted white married whore for black guy’s to fuck as much as possible.
So fucking hot and beautiful

A lot.of wife says the same things. Bbc are very addictive

Back