does bbc feel better?

I think that what makes it so good, may be that lusty craving for white women, that black men can do it longer, more often, and usually don't just roll over and go to sleep! (You probably won't get much sleep, with all of the attention you will get!)

If he has a gorgeous cock, and some are not, you will love to see that "cherry-toped chocolate" about to penetrate you.
You will feel like a real woman, and can be whatever you want with him, and you will give him everyting he wants, too.

I'm maybe a bit of a size queen, more than some girls I know...but 'def, yeah!

The thicker it is, the the more intense it feels and the harder it rubs my G-spot as it slides inside my cunt...and around 9" it bottoms out in me, pressing into me in a way that hits something that sometime just sends me into writhing out of control orgasms...yeah! :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie

@in2black ive been with some women that were not used to a hung man before and they would tighten up, which meant i had to first make them relax, and then i could try and push in. I dated 2 19 year olds, not together, but about 10 years ago, and i had to stretch them first before i could fuck them. Over the years, and through my experience, every woman is shaped differently. So some can take the head entering, but then get tighter deeper inside, and some are so tight at the front of their pussy that i have to use a lot of ******* to break through.

Yes, so much better! I was using a swinging club with white guys and would have a few guys at a time so thought I would have a big pussy for black guys. How wrong was I when I went with my first black guy it was like how hung teacher describes, he had to work on me to get it all the way in. Lovely.

@ann4bbc you aren't alone in that theory. I have spoken with many women that were self-conscious about being with many white men that their pussy would be too loose. No matter how many white men you can be with, you wont be loose enough for me. The only thing that can loosen a woman's pussy enough is having a baby. That might explain why since I graduated college at 21, women in their late 20s-through 40s have wanted to screw my brains out. Probably because they could no longer feel their husbands.

ive been the bull for both new and experienced cuckold couples. I was a bull for an experienced couple first, which gave me the information and knowledge, which was exactly what you have experienced. the husband tells his wife of his fantasy and desire, the wife is very confused, which is a topic for another thread, but after going to a bull the wife cannot feel her husband anymore. The husband is then confused. lol
what i think is great about this website is that when i taught my online course, the couples were from across the US and they all asked, how do they find a reliable, discreet and capable bull? and the answer was really Craigslist, that was it...now there is this place.

I never fantasized or ever thought about going with a black until my girlfriend talked me into it...It didn't take this little white girl long to find out what I was missing all this time...No, I will admit that I didn't have that much experience with white guys before, but why ever go back after I soon found out how terrific it was after my first black experience... And since then, I've been with a lot of different black guys and to be honest with everyone, .. the "worst " black experience I ever had (not saying it was less than great) was something that far exceeded my 'best" experience with a white guy...and that includes my ex-husband who was white. So obviously my answer to this question is YES..black guys feel much better in so many ways...

Back