does bbc feel better?

Now I don't want to take anything away from you ladies cause I will agree there's nothing like watching my wife take on a BBC which is much better than watching her with a white guy with a big dick. However, according to her I make her cum more than any of the black guys she's fucked and I'm only 7". Some would probably say she's lying but our relationship is such that she has no reason to lie. I want and encourage her to cum with these guys. She doesn't deny it feels good but to say its better, speaking for my wife, I would have to disagree. She has had some good orgasms with the other guys but she always cums when we have sex but rarely cums with the other guys.

I agree with what some others have sai. Bigger, especially thicker, feels so much better. But BBC is better for me because of the passion, skin contrast, taboo and just the fact that I am desired as a sex object. In my experiences BBC are more straightforward and cool with no strings attached sex

What if you were blindfolded and your hubby got you two identical cocks, but in two different colors? That's how I took the question. lol

I agree with what some others have sai. Bigger, especially thicker, feels so much better. But BBC is better for me because of the passion, skin contrast, taboo and just the fact that I am desired as a sex object. In my experiences BBC are more straightforward and cool with no strings attached sex
Yes most girls want to stretched and fucked really hard .. black guys generally are toned and in good shape to fuck a girl hard and for a long time

Yes its a total different feeling, a lot better feeling, my hubby knows I love him, he also knows I love FUCKING big black dicks, he doesn't mind, he likes to watch

Its funny how often this sort of relationship emerges. The desire among white men to be submissive to dominant, Alpha Male black men is extremely powerful.

How I Got Hooked On Bbc's Well, my first time having sex was when I was 16. I was curious! I invited a white guy to my place to show me what the hype was about. He was 17. By the end of that night; I HATED IT. He rushed me into it, didn't take his time.
The next time I had sex I was 17. The guy was 18 black & my boyfriend for a year & I got tired of rubbing myself every night.. So when the time came I was more than ready. He took his time kissing my lips & body all over. He started off by putting his fingers in me & licking my pussy fast , then slow . He did this until he had 4 fingers inside me. I was stretched. When he pulled out his cock I was IN LOVE. It was huge. I see why he needed to stretch me!! He started to fuck me slow at first but then faster. At 1 point he was chocking me & smacking my ass, & putting his fingers in my mouth. I loved it is much! Now at 24 can not get enough.

How I Got Hooked On Bbc's Well, my first time having sex was when I was 16. I was curious! I invited a white guy to my place to show me what the hype was about. He was 17. By the end of that night; I HATED IT. He rushed me into it, didn't take his time.
The next time I had sex I was 17. The guy was 18 black & my boyfriend for a year & I got tired of rubbing myself every night.. So when the time came I was more than ready. He took his time kissing my lips & body all over. He started off by putting his fingers in me & licking my pussy fast , then slow . He did this until he had 4 fingers inside me. I was stretched. When he pulled out his cock I was IN LOVE. It was huge. I see why he needed to stretch me!! He started to fuck me slow at first but then faster. At 1 point he was chocking me & smacking my ass, & putting his fingers in my mouth. I loved it is much! Now at 24 can not get enough.
OMG that sounds so hot, what a great experience!

I never fantasized or ever thought about going with a black until my girlfriend talked me into it...It didn't take this little white girl long to find out what I was missing all this time...No, I will admit that I didn't have that much experience with white guys before, but why ever go back after I soon found out how terrific it was after my first black experience... And since then, I've been with a lot of different black guys and to be honest with everyone, .. the "worst " black experience I ever had (not saying it was less than great) was something that far exceeded my 'best" experience with a white guy...and that includes my ex-husband who was white. So obviously my answer to this question is YES..black guys feel much better in so many ways...
Its the vibe that we carry inside...our movement, walk, talk and stick game

I had white guys... but I didn't understand when they talked about it how tight I am
I thought there is not much difference for them between girls, and that they just talk like that when they are horny

especially when i was in gangbang, they said how I am even then still very tight for them, but I think that just now I understand a full meaning of that

after seeing here how blacks do it, I think I may be way too tight so I am afraid of doing it for real
but at the same time attracts me a lot situation where I would seduce some powerful blacks, I love a lot of games, flirting seducing.... and after things get out of control I would feel how is it to be a really broken by a real men

I was very afraid of that idea in the past
but now I think I am becoming more and more ready to feel how is it like to feel so powerful bbc and to lose my virginity

I just wouldn't do it with anyone
colour and huge bbc are a turn on here for me, but brain, selfconfidence and mental power is that what turns me on the most, and I think that a lot of blacks have that what makes them a real men
I like that....

Back