Does anyone know about your private life?

Would love to hear more about it all.
I have a special relationship with my sister that’s why she knows

My wife’s friends who know she had long term relationships with one of her friends was her friend and roommate who basically groomed her and they had a number of first time experiences together that cumulated with my wife being given to her first black guy

The other friend she had a relationship with her and her boyfriend whom I despised and that friend was who suggested that I have my wife trade with me so she could keep playing with her and her boyfriend and my wife agreed to let me setup my fantasy black guy encounter and I found our second bull as a result and I quickly realized the joke was on me because I was shown a deeper picture of just what my wife had been trying to get me to understand when she told me that the reason she had been the one who was pushing the black guy thing was because she had been turned out that sunnier with the first black guy and I realized she wasn’t role playing when she had been talking about being black owned

So because of her relationship with those two friends she told them everything even when I became more involved you could say

Yes my sister in law caught my husband and I with our black bull in our bedroom. Our bull’s cock was deep in my cunt fucking me hard as I was telling him to fuck your cock hard in my cunt and fill my cunt with your black seed , while my husband was masturbating him self watching our black bulls cock pounding me .
She had a key to our house and let herself in and unexpectedly heard us in our bedroom and came to investigate what was happening.
Caught completely.
Did she joined you?

I have a special relationship with my sister that’s why she knows

My wife’s friends who know she had long term relationships with one of her friends was her friend and roommate who basically groomed her and they had a number of first time experiences together that cumulated with my wife being given to her first black guy

The other friend she had a relationship with her and her boyfriend whom I despised and that friend was who suggested that I have my wife trade with me so she could keep playing with her and her boyfriend and my wife agreed to let me setup my fantasy black guy encounter and I found our second bull as a result and I quickly realized the joke was on me because I was shown a deeper picture of just what my wife had been trying to get me to understand when she told me that the reason she had been the one who was pushing the black guy thing was because she had been turned out that sunnier with the first black guy and I realized she wasn’t role playing when she had been talking about being black owned

So because of her relationship with those two friends she told them everything even when I became more involved you could say
That is so hot. I bet it was a shock for you...especially when you realized her black owned fantasy talk wasn't just a fantasy. Love it. What's the special relationship with your sister?

Two people we ĥad long term relationships with, and trusted as friends, managed to obtain some of our personal and intimate photos and videos, and shared some of them to our social media. They were quickly taken down both times, but the secret was out. These reveals happened about a year apart. We obviously didn't learn enough from the first incident. Be careful who you trust and understand that some people play the long game pretending to be someone they are not. We are extremely careful now, mainly due to my husband's employment.
Why people ******* in the trust of others. How ever I do like that thought of friends knowing you like black men and hubby enjoys seeing y9u with them

Yes my sister in law caught my husband and I with our black bull in our bedroom. Our bull’s cock was deep in my cunt fucking me hard as I was telling him to fuck your cock hard in my cunt and fill my cunt with your black seed , while my husband was masturbating him self watching our black bulls cock pounding me .
She had a key to our house and let herself in and unexpectedly heard us in our bedroom and came to investigate what was happening.
Caught completely.
What did she say after?

We have a pretty big social circle of friends. I often wonder about who might be cheating, who might be swingers, maybe not swingers but have a secret life as a couple, enjoy another woman, a 2nd guy? Do they get a little frisky on vacations, at home? Who knows???
When we get with our friend its always on a Friday. There has been times we have been at friend's home the next day for a bbq, pool party or whatever, all I can think about is what my very polite wife was doing just hours before.
If it was her wiping off after they finished a hot round, her swallowing his load or him in her back door.
He has been at our home for small gatherings with other friends but no one knows he's a sex friend. I know my wife kinda gets off on that aspect.
Love doing this with my couples going to functions with family and vanilla friends and no one is the wiser.

Back