Can we talk about IR comics? Yea, I know I am only talking about online comic style illustrations, but the level of detail and creativity actually make it quite erotic for me.

I love the little sexy stories, the imaginative fantasies, and the priceless expressions on the characters' faces. Do you have any cool IR comics that you would like to share?

#黑屌女王
View attachment 4276091
absolutely love them

Can we talk about IR comics? Yea, I know I am only talking about online comic style illustrations, but the level of detail and creativity actually make it quite erotic for me.

I love the little sexy stories, the imaginative fantasies, and the priceless expressions on the characters' faces. Do you have any cool IR comics that you would like to share?

#黑屌女王
View attachment 4276091
Love them

#黑屌女王
View attachment 4276091
Sure I love it!

I’ve commissioned several about my wife get blacked to differente artist.
All of them are very good!
If you want I can give you

More, so much more. Once they were finished with his wife and had left her sweaty, exhausted and filled to overflowing with their semen, hubby made a horrifying discovery. He feared that blackmail or worse was in his future. 572 147_1000.jpg573 148_1000.jpg574 151_1000.jpg577 147.jpg576 148.jpg575 149.jpg

Back