I want to know what everyone else thinks about what makes a great Cuck outside of the bedroom. We all know good cuckolding ends with cream pie cleanups, caged dick satisfaction, and sexual obedience, but how does being a GREAT Cuck all begin? What qualities are in a cuck that knows his role and plays it very well outside of the bedroom in addition to inside of the bedroom?

I believe a great cuck always knows when to speak, if at all. They know their presence is best in the shadows of their cuckoldress queen and her superior lover. A cuckold being seen but not necessarily heard is important to me.

What does everyone else think?

#asian # chinese #cuckold #HeidiaoQueen #黑屌女王 #hotwife #qos

subtle.jpeg

I'd say that being a good cuckold outside the bedroom is to always support your cuckoldress in every way that you can and her decisions, never fail to to make her satisfied. Never question her authority as your cuckoldress, he should do (almost) everything a normal bf would do with a regular gf that he loves, such as appreciate her and show her that you appreciate her very much, take her out on dates and treat her by buying her random gifts and spoil her. A good cuckold should also do whatever his cuckoldress tells him to do (especially when she's fucking her sexual partner)!

I would also add that a good cuck knows his place and knows how to treat the bull (with reverence). The hotwife's sexual satisfaction is paramount, but her bull's follows closely behind. In the bedroom, a good cuck obeys and services blindly without thinking of his own satisfaction, and even if it means going against his personal tastes (like cleanup of the creampie and the bull's BBC). Of course, all this should be agreed upon beforehand, to avoid any unpleasant surprises.

For me, a good cuck is a good husband. Everybody has a different idea of what makes a good cuck.
In my opinion, be there always for her. Encourage her, love her, be there for her during the good and bad times (there will be both) and of course, a her best friend.
Don't judge her but above all, be supportive to her.

A good cuckold husband is what I need and want to be for my wife. The hardest challenge is not being submissive (I am), but knowing in advance what she wants and needs and providing it before being told what to do (although a sub like me prefers to be told what to do) - support her financially so she is always comfortable and well taken care of, compliment her frequently and sincerely, do little things that tell her you care about her, encourage, support, and assist her to explore and satisfy every one of her sexual needs and desires, never object to any of her choices in men, cheerfully and sincerely greet her when she returns home to you from a date with another man, never ever cheat on her, and if allowed to be present while she is with another man, do whatever you are ordered to do without hesitation or objection like a proper submissive cuckold.

How a cuck reacts when he and his wife are out with their friends. Can wife flirt with other guys in front of your friends. If you run into wife's bull/lover are you able to introduce him as a friend or even a acquaintance to your friends. If other guys can come up to your wife and talk, flirt, ask her to join him on the dance floor, buy wife a *******, hit on her in front of your friends. Can you brush off any negative comments from your friends.
i loved it when my wife be center of attraction ,when she is arroundet and invidet to some drinks ,or be on danceflor arroundet and touched by 3 nice boys or gentleman and of corce they can give her compliments and touch her

A good cuckold husband is what I need and want to be for my wife. The hardest challenge is not being submissive (I am), but knowing in advance what she wants and needs and providing it before being told what to do (although a sub like me prefers to be told what to do) - support her financially so she is always comfortable and well taken care of, compliment her frequently and sincerely, do little things that tell her you care about her, encourage, support, and assist her to explore and satisfy every one of her sexual needs and desires, never object to any of her choices in men, cheerfully and sincerely greet her when she returns home to you from a date with another man, never ever cheat on her, and if allowed to be present while she is with another man, do whatever you are ordered to do without hesitation or objection like a proper submissive cuckold.
chastity makes a good cuck

Back