Hello B2W friends!

I want to just ask you all out there if you have ever had your account suspended on Twitter like me? I had over 50,000 followers before they shut me down for an improper banner posting. If you have had a similar experience please join me in this list of complaints against Twitter! hahaha... Here is the banner that was posted. Do you think it's too offensive?

Can't wait to hear all of your replies!

Sincerely,

Heidiao Queen
黑屌女王
twitter banner.jpeg

You cant throw something like that and not provide details! Do tell ! 😉

We have a regular that we have been with for over 8 years now. It was the night we met him and some of his friends at a strip club. We all ended up back at our hotel room, stayed way past check-out time, made a spectacle of ourselves - well, more so me, and left quite an impression up until that time. We even had a visit from the police, at which time we discovered our new friend, who became my very regular, long-term lover was himself a police lieutenant.

We have a regular that we have been with for over 8 years now. It was the night we met him and some of his friends at a strip club. We all ended up back at our hotel room, stayed way past check-out time, made a spectacle of ourselves - well, more so me, and left quite an impression up until that time. We even had a visit from the police, at which time we discovered our new friend, who became my very regular, long-term lover was himself a police lieutenant.
Hey Christy I love hotwives. Would love to chat with you about your hotwife activities. Do you chat in dm ?

Hello B2W friends!

I want to just ask you all out there if you have ever had your account suspended on Twitter like me? I had over 50,000 followers before they shut me down for an improper banner posting. If you have had a similar experience please join me in this list of complaints against Twitter! hahaha... Here is the banner that was posted. Do you think it's too offensive?

Can't wait to hear all of your replies!

Sincerely,

Heidiao Queen
黑屌女王
View attachment 4201742
Twitter is on some bullshit I kept getting banned

Back