A good cuck provides an atmosphere for his wife where she never has to hide, hold back, keep secrets or feel in any way inhibited by the fact that she is married. And she never has to choose because that’s the point isn’t it? His strength lies in the fact that his wife can have it all with him. If she leaves, she’s most likely forfeiting her freedom to be with one man only again. Not that it doesn’t happen. An evolved hotwife sees the value in that.

A good cuck is a man who takes his wifes sexual needs as seriously as he does providing and protecting her.

A good cuck encourages his hotwife the expess herself sexually uninhibited as possible to ensure that she always has the best experiences possible.

A good cuck always establishes an understanding with his wifes playmates that whether he is present and watching, present and participating, or not present at all that as long as you are respectful of them both and can satisfy his hotwife beyond expectations then by all means man "Enjoy the ******* out of my hot ass wife"!♠️😎

With my ex-girlfriend I was really trying to get her to give her beautiful ass to other guys as much as possible. I encouraged her to accept that ******* from that coworker, I encouraged her to go to parties without me and he made it very clear that she could go with whoever she wanted from there, Even at a party that we were going to together, she would tell me about that guy over there who seems super hot to her, I found a way to get closer to him and gave her space to talk to him, I played the idiot and let her flirt with him, at the end of the night if she dared, she would tell the guy that she saw him 3 blocks away, I would accompany her to the taxi and she would pick him up at the corner.

I told some guys that she wanted to fuck them, pretending to be a female friend of my girlfriend, I did it with the guys which was true, but she would flinch so I would tell them they should buy her a *******, she never knew, it worked 90% of the time.

When she doubted whether to see a guy, I pressed her buttons, made her horny by making her imagine things with that guy, she ran out to the guy.

When she fought with one of her bulls, I would advocate for him, then give her an intense pussy lick while reminding her how good he was in bed, and pressed her buttons for her to make peace with him on WhatsApp while I deeply licked her pussy.

I sacrificed my days without problem, we were at the movies and her best bull asked to see her, she asked me timidly, I told her to get out right away, We were at a party and he would call, if she doubted, I would convince her, We had plans for Friday, but he told her an hour before that he wanted to fuck her, I told her not to worry.

I don't consider my husband a 'cuckold' as that term (to me) revolves around humiliation and denial. Instead, I'd say we were in a Stag/Vixen relationship. We're in this together in just about every aspect.

But what makes him good? Some things small, some larger. Here's a list
1) I usually go out shopping wearing only a sundress. When in the mall or grocery store, and I'm going to be seeing my Bull, he'll grab my ass through the thin material and whisper something like "Is this ready for him tonight?" Constantly reminding me as to what's to transpire.
2) He will always shave me completely before I'm to meet my Bull, getting areas that are difficult for me to get at. This way, he is ensuring that I'm as bare as possible for him.
3) We always meet at a hotel, so days before, he'll make the reservations before I need to ask him.
4) When I'm taking my shower and otherwise getting ready to leave, he'll lay out the sundress I'm to wear, along with my sandals on the bed. Of course, undergarments are no where to be found!
5) When he drives me to meet my Bull, he'll always rest his hand on my bare knee. Showing that he's supporting my decision.
6) When we are looking for a Bull (hasn't happened in quite some time!) we both look at the Adult Web Site. He'll pick out potential prospects and we debate their advantages/disadvantages (no, I'm not looking now - quite happy with the Bull I'm with!)
7) Periodically, but in a public setting after my Bull has had me, he'll flash 'the cuckold sign' at me! I know I'm the one that should do it at him, but his doing it is a reminder of what recently transpired and his support of it.
8) After my Bull is done with me, I don't clean out. He loves the thought of going to sleep next to me knowing I'm full of Black sperm.
8) We'll always have pronominal sex for days after I've been with my Bull. Yes, this is 'in the bedroom' but it's the aftermath, showing that he enjoyed what happened as much as I did and that he still loves me as much as I love him!

This list isn't all inclusive, but it gives you the idea how much he supports my activities and does as much as possible to make sure I have a wonderful time with my Bull, but also demonstrating that I'm loved very much and respected for my interests.

Donna

It depends on the relationship. Some relationships consider cuckold as sexual desire (only in bed), some 24/7, and some include BDSM into it.

I tried to summarize some of it to the following:
Show your love and support to her and her life choices.
Entertain her and let her have good time from time to time.
Don't be shy to express your opinion in respectful manner.
Do the chores and errands, and learn how to help inside and outside the house.
Carry her bags (shopping bags, etc.) for her.

It depends on the relationship. Some relationships consider cuckold as sexual desire (only in bed), some 24/7, and some include BDSM into it.

I tried to summarize some of it to the following:
Show your love and support to her and her life choices.
Entertain her and let her have good time from time to time.
Don't be shy to express your opinion in respectful manner.
Do the chores and errands, and learn how to help inside and outside the house.
Carry her bags (shopping bags, etc.) for her.
We both work, so a lot of the mundane chores to include carrying bags and the like, are shared between us. In fact, I'm of the mind that he's a better cook than I am, always experimenting with wonderful results!

But the rest of your post kind of outlines our approach too.

Thanks for contributing!

We both work, so a lot of the mundane chores to include carrying bags and the like, are shared between us. In fact, I'm of the mind that he's a better cook than I am, always experimenting with wonderful results!

But the rest of your post kind of outlines our approach too.

Thanks for contributing!
I tried to provide common and basic things that most of us can relate to. If I tried to be more specific, then most of my advices will be related to domme/sub and BDSM which some might not agree with me :)

I want to know what everyone else thinks about what makes a great Cuck outside of the bedroom. We all know good cuckolding ends with cream pie cleanups, caged dick satisfaction, and sexual obedience, but how does being a GREAT Cuck all begin? What qualities are in a cuck that knows his role and plays it very well outside of the bedroom in addition to inside of the bedroom?

I believe a great cuck always knows when to speak, if at all. They know their presence is best in the shadows of their cuckoldress queen and her superior lover. A cuckold being seen but not necessarily heard is important to me.

What does everyone else think?

#asian # chinese #cuckold #HeidiaoQueen #黑屌女王 #hotwife #qos

View attachment 4262901
That's hot

I'd say that being a good cuckold outside the bedroom is to always support your cuckoldress in every way that you can and her decisions, never fail to to make her satisfied. Never question her authority as your cuckoldress, he should do (almost) everything a normal bf would do with a regular gf that he loves, such as appreciate her and show her that you appreciate her very much, take her out on dates and treat her by buying her random gifts and spoil her. A good cuckold should also do whatever his cuckoldress tells him to do (especially when she's fucking her sexual partner)!
(y)

No resentment after, no slopping off afterwards in the mood, much discussing, keep the support, light heartedness, perfect planning, or as near as you can, also mutual rewards, if you can’t adhere to these basics, time to pack the lifestyle up.

In addition to Chastity, etc.
A good Cuck will always put his Wifes needs above his own. A good Cuck actually listens to his Wife. A good Cick helps with house chores. A good Cuck helps his Wife prepare for her Dates with other Men. A good Cuck greets her Dates who come to pick her up and serves their needs with food or *******.

Back