Can we talk about IR comics? Yea, I know I am only talking about online comic style illustrations, but the level of detail and creativity actually make it quite erotic for me.

I love the little sexy stories, the imaginative fantasies, and the priceless expressions on the characters' faces. Do you have any cool IR comics that you would like to share?

#黑屌女王
View attachment 4276091

Yes.. fabulous artwork .. and that exaggeration of bodies, (male and female) , features and expressions is great.

Yes. It reminds me of how it feels to have a really, really huge load pouring down my throat, the kind where you can’t believe its really haopening. It’s a rare occurrence, but once you experience it, you’ll never forget it.
I applaud you for having not spilled a drop

Can we talk about IR comics? Yea, I know I am only talking about online comic style illustrations, but the level of detail and creativity actually make it quite erotic for me.

I love the little sexy stories, the imaginative fantasies, and the priceless expressions on the characters' faces. Do you have any cool IR comics that you would like to share?

#黑屌女王
View attachment 4276091
Love them i would love to have a drawing like that of me

#黑屌女王
View attachment 4276091
Love them i would love to have a drawing like that of me

Back