Does anyone else have same situation?

Hello to all cuckold couples and Hotwifes,

So I decided to ask this question I have been thinking for quite a while.

Although I have been in several fantasies and roleplay with couples but there was something which I thought I won't like at first and now I started living it.

One cuckold couple I am involved, they have this fantasy where the Hotwife dresses as an *******/******* (with different fake hairs and appropriate disguise ofcourse) and we meet in public (bars or hotels) where some people can see and have some ideas. Then we take it to the bed.

When they first told me about this, I was not sure if I will like it as at that time I was mostly accustomed to meet couples at their place. But now it's turn out to be a favorite way of meeting them. What I really love is that she always surprise me with very sexy and slutty outfits.

Has something like that happened to any of you where initially you had some reservations about something and now it plays a huge part in this lifestyle?

So yes, I have a good friend couple that wanted to do that exact same situation minus the change hair And ******* situation that you listed and her husband was in the bar area watching but we were at the bar itself.
I met her there and started chatting with her like we didn’t know each other. We went up to their room and she FaceTime him.
Again this was planned for like a good month in advance because we were going to be in Vegas at the same time. I never had reservations because frankly no one else will know what you two are talking about or would anyone figure out what is going on very quickly. Role play is big in the lifestyle haha be thankful they haven’t asked you to come to their gym to fuck her in the bathroom

Back