Does anyone else absolutely love rap music?

Rolls-Royce truck, that's tough (That's hard)
You see the star when you look up (Look up)
Bad bitch and she got put up (Bad)
Huncho in the back, cookin' up (Cookin' up)
That's tough (Tough), that's tough (Damn), that's tough (Ten)
That's tough (Woo), that's tough (That's tough), that's tough (Go)
That's tough (Go), that's tough (Ouh)
Baguettes and the emeralds,
They shinin' together, that's tough (Baguettes, yeah, suu)
Ten years later,
They still in the picture, that's tough (Woo, that's tough, suu)
Gettin to the money, I'm gettin' so I'm with you,
That's tough (Gettin' so I'm with you, that's tough)
Gettin to the money, I'm gettin' so I'm with you,
That's tough (Gettin' so I'm with you, that's tough)
We tough, you soft (Soft)
Make a phone call and knock 'em off (Brr)
That's a 150 at the loft (Hunnid)
I can make a play like Randy Moss (What?)

Racial slur? They’re literally calling each other brothers…
A few years ago, in the summer, I was sitting at a stoplight when another vehicle, in the other lane, pulled up beside me. It was a young black girl (about 20 or so) with her little girl (about 4 or so) sitting in the passenger seat. She had the windows down and her radio/cd blaring with some rap music and every other word in the song was either "bitch", "ho", "mom fucker" or the "N" word. Now, I don't try to tell folks how to raise their *******, but I'm pretty sure those kind of songs were not right impressions in that little girl's head. The first 5-6 years of a kid's life is making good impressions which they learn rather fast. It basically impacts the rest of their lives.
I would never condone that kind of music in my home or car for my ******* to listen to ... no way!
So, that's the reason I said what I said ... its just WRONG in my opinion.

A few years ago, in the summer, I was sitting at a stoplight when another vehicle, in the other lane, pulled up beside me. It was a young black girl (about 20 or so) with her little girl (about 4 or so) sitting in the passenger seat. She had the windows down and her radio/cd blaring with some rap music and every other word in the song was either "bitch", "ho", "mom fucker" or the "N" word. Now, I don't try to tell folks how to raise their *******, but I'm pretty sure those kind of songs were not right impressions in that little girl's head. The first 5-6 years of a kid's life is making good impressions which they learn rather fast. It basically impacts the rest of their lives.
I would never condone that kind of music in my home or car for my ******* to listen to ... no way!
So, that's the reason I said what I said ... its just WRONG in my opinion.
Yo Mac, I do understand where you are coming from. However, those words have been used for so long to hurt or trying to demean us. Well, these days we flipped the game to where it matters how you use the words and how you say them.
You won't ever, never hear a brother use the N word with er at the end it would be with an a on the end. Don't get it misunderstood you put that er on it your ass is still grass.
Can't fuck with us the way used to.

I do love a lot of it but I am finding a lack of interest in the new material out there. Seems like artist aren't even trying anymore and just coming up with stupid gimicks. Maybe that means I am getting old.

You won't ever, never hear a brother use the N word with er at the end it would be with an a on the end. Don't get it misunderstood you put that er on it your ass is still grass.
oh, come on BeHardy ... don't piss on my back and tell me its raining, ok? So, because the way a the word is pronounced is OK, then? So, if a white man was saying the same thing, the same way ... it'd be kewl, huh? Nahhhhhh!
As much as I prefer siding with the suppressed & wronged ... I can't keep a straight face to argue your point there, man!
Blacks pronounce a lot of words different than other people, you know that. Like .... "AX me a question" instead of "Ask me a question".
I could go on and on, but if you want this "attitude" between whites & blacks to go away, its not going to go away by breeding.
We've all got to pitch in, dude. I call my people down when I hear them using racial slurs ... blacks need to do exactly the same thing. Its disrespectful for ANYONE to use racial slurs. Just because a bunch of redneck nazi ******* say things, doesn't mean retaliation is needed.
Just ain't right. These days, with the internet & texting and all ... communication between folks makes anything that's WRONG hurt that much longer, as it reaches so many more people. We ALL want to be able to walk the streets at night, safely, again. You got to help out!

Yo Mac, I do understand where you are coming from. However, those words have been used for so long to hurt or trying to demean us. Well, these days we flipped the game to where it matters how you use the words and how you say them.
Can't fuck with us the way used to.
Preach brother, preach!

oh, come on BeHardy ... don't piss on my back and tell me its raining, ok? So, because the way a the word is pronounced is OK, then? So, if a white man was saying the same thing, the same way ... it'd be kewl, huh? Nahhhhhh!
As much as I prefer siding with the suppressed & wronged ... I can't keep a straight face to argue your point there, man!
Blacks pronounce a lot of words different than other people, you know that. Like .... "AX me a question" instead of "Ask me a question".
I could go on and on, but if you want this "attitude" between whites & blacks to go away, its not going to go away by breeding.
We've all got to pitch in, dude. I call my people down when I hear them using racial slurs ... blacks need to do exactly the same thing. Its disrespectful for ANYONE to use racial slurs. Just because a bunch of redneck nazi ******* say things, doesn't mean retaliation is needed.
Just ain't right. These days, with the internet & texting and all ... communication between folks makes anything that's WRONG hurt that much longer, as it reaches so many more people. We ALL want to be able to walk the streets at night, safely, again. You got to help out!
Ax? Ax me a question? Are you listening to yourself degrade our brothers? They do not talk like that. They have accents from their native African and Jamaican countries.

You: assuming all red neck country truck lifted loving boys are nazis is degrading - even to a beta male such as myself who absolutely loves country and men with lifted trucks.

I do love a lot of it but I am finding a lack of interest in the new material out there. Seems like artist aren't even trying anymore and just coming up with stupid gimicks. Maybe that means I am getting old.
Quavo is really funny. He’s a different kind of “drip”

“countin’ dineros with Robert dinero he telling ‘em that Cho amazing.”

all red neck country truck lifted loving boys are nazis
First requirement to participation in forums is that you know how to READ. Adding the word ALL makes my original comment so definitive, don't you think? Please don't do that. My original post stands and its just common sense.
Its ok to not respond if you don't want to, because I won't be, either. Just making a point and I'm done.

First requirement to participation in forums is that you know how to READ. Adding the word ALL makes my original comment so definitive, don't you think? Please don't do that. My original post stands and its just common sense.
Its ok to not respond if you don't want to, because I won't be, either. Just making a point and I'm done.
Assuming I don’t know how to read is one thing. But I know you don’t know how to write.

All black people don't talk like that lil dude and what I said are facts not fiction. I have a close friend that is white I consider him my brother and you damn right he addresses me sometimes with "my black man"
Stop questioning my culture if you don't know about it and won't listen to someone telling you about it.
I am a true OG that play no games you acting too much like a racist trying to cover up some *******. You like that BBC in your hole too, is that it?

I am a true OG that play no games you acting too much like a racist trying to cover up some *******. You like that BBC in your hole too, is that it?
Lighten up, Sam

Well, it didn't take you long to get to the "racist" & "insults" did it?
• quote: "you acting too much like a racist trying to cover up some *******. You like that BBC in your hole too, is that it?"

... and I'm strictly hetro, too, been married 22 years, my forum comrade.

Last edited:
Back