Do you thank your black bull after he's done satisfying your wife?

Yes, of course i do. That’s something every cuck has to do.
It starts when i welcome him. I thank that he comes to our house and his time to use my wife (= satisfies her). I also tell him that I’m so happy he has chosen my wife. When he leaves i thank him again and congratulate him for his excellent work. of course i ask him if everything was up to his expectation. I don’t want that he had an unpleasant stay. i also tell him that I’m looking forward to see him soon again. I treat him like a customer…and you know customers are always kings🥰

Last edited:
I'm just wondering if the clit dick white hubbies on here are really showing appreciation for the black stallion bulls out there who are doing incredible jobs keeping some white marriages together by completely satisfying the wife in these dynamics.

Lots of times, a sexually unsatisfied woman will cheat on her husband because her need for better sex is just innate. With the BBC bull dynamic thrown into the marriage that potential flashpoint is solved and the result is a healthier happier marriage.

So I'm just wondering if my fellow babydick whiteboy cucks are really showing the gratitude to these bulls who put in the hard work. Are you showing them the respect they deserve? And if so, how do you thank them?
I would if could get wife to take a BBC .

I have been cucked by Black studs (the overwhelming majority) and White studs (the very small minority). I have observed several differences between them (in addition to cock size):

!. The white stud will strip before my wife does. The Black stud will order my wife to strip, and then will order her to undress him.
2. The white stud will get his cock sucked, and then will eat out my wife's pussy. The Black stud will first eat out my wife, and then deep-throat her.
3. If married, the white stud will take off his wedding ring before having sex with my wife. The Black stud will leave his ring on but will remove my wife's ring, toss it to me, and tell me that my wife is NOW his bitch.
4. A white stud may ask if my wife is on birth control, A Black stud will not waste his time asking.
5. A white stud will ask if he can cum inside my wife. A Black stud will nail her ass into the bed, look deep into her green eyes, and say to her: "Here it comes bitch! Say goodbye to your flat belly!"
6. On his way out, a white stud will thank me for sharing my wife with him. A Black stud will announce when and where he will again fuck my wife and will order me to take good care of HIS bitch and the Black baby that he just fucked into her.
7. White studs wonder why white wives prefer Black studs over them. Black studs wonder why white wives will take the time to compare when there is nothing to compare.

I'm just wondering if the clit dick white hubbies on here are really showing appreciation for the black stallion bulls out there who are doing incredible jobs keeping some white marriages together by completely satisfying the wife in these dynamics.

Lots of times, a sexually unsatisfied woman will cheat on her husband because her need for better sex is just innate. With the BBC bull dynamic thrown into the marriage that potential flashpoint is solved and the result is a healthier happier marriage.

So I'm just wondering if my fellow babydick whiteboy cucks are really showing the gratitude to these bulls who put in the hard work. Are you showing them the respect they deserve? And if so, how do you thank them?
I would thank him in any way I could. I would eat his cream pie from her, perform clean up for him and if he had friends waiting in line to fuck her I would even be willing to fluff them if they wanted!!!! Whatever to took to get a Black Bull to seduce and fuck my wife I would be very grateful for!!!!

Attachments

• Retreat.JPG
    Retreat.JPG
    632.3 KB · Views: 96
I would thank him in any way I could. I would eat his cream pie from her, perform clean up for him and if he had friends waiting in line to fuck her I would even be willing to fluff them if they wanted!!!! Whatever to took to get a Black Bull to seduce and fuck my wife I would be very grateful for!!!!
Yes , well said .

Appreciate you guys commitment to the lifestyle but ………that’s pretty hardcore and surely not for me.
I want my wife to have every ounce of pleasure she can sexually but it doesn’t have to mean …..meh. Nevermind
It’s just not me and I just don’t see how …🤐🤐🤐😤

The couples that that have a bad experience don't full get the situation. It's an experience being shared by three people. Two of them have a partnership in life and the other person is there to provide enjoyment. Both partners should come out feeling fulfillment. Being thankful for the three person is a huge part of it being successful, if not something went wrong.

Really depends on the bull. She has had lovers that I don’t interact with very much and a couple have been much more into the cuckold scene.

As the husband of a slave couple fully indoctrinated to the black new world order, I always thank our black master in the appropriately subservient manner. Since my wife is now black-owned, I am not allowed to have sex with her, and my sex is limited to masturbation when master allows, usually when watching master fuck my wife or afterwards when I lick up his used cum. After I masturbate, I crawl naked on the floor to master's foot and lick the bottom of his shoe in gratitude, thanking him for letting me masturbate, the only sex I am allowed.

Back