Do you support african male imigration to europe?

Yes mixing is good but get one thing clear if you leave many emigration from Islamic countries in Europe that's will bring a massive social back crash.

Many emigrants they will not accept western culture and western traditions and many emigrants they will live more between them than with the native of Europe

So is good have fantasies but is good too see the reality and avoid future conflicts.

Yes mixing is good but get one thing clear if you leave many emigration from Islamic countries in Europe that's will bring a massive social back crash.

Many emigrants they will not accept western culture and western traditions and many emigrants they will live more between them than with the native of Europe

So is good have fantasies but is good too see the reality and avoid future conflicts.
but there are a lot of Christian Black people

i don't even know how to answer that question. Factually there is nothing that i can do as a person to increase or decrease migration, and i can't imagine what anyone could do that would actually supports it. i mean, unless you are a leading politician or so. 🤷‍♂️

Back